Bubba Keg brisket cook with Stoker

Started by DarqMan, July 10, 2010, 08:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarqMan

Quote from: squirtthecat on July 12, 2010, 06:47:07 PM

That's the spirit!   We'll be following you!  (literally..)

Pat, should I cut the interval of tweets back to every half hour instead of 15 minute intervals?
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

squirtthecat

Quote from: DarqMan on July 12, 2010, 06:49:08 PM
Quote from: squirtthecat on July 12, 2010, 06:47:07 PM

That's the spirit!   We'll be following you!  (literally..)

Pat, should I cut the interval of tweets back to every half hour instead of 15 minute intervals?

Naw, 15 is good.    If I was doing it, I'd want to know sooner than later that things were getting too hot/cold/out of hand!

DarqMan

I've got other means of being notified like text and email.  I was thinking abut it being too annoying for the folks following.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

classicrockgriller

Soooooo What Happened to the Brisket?

DarqMan

I finished it off on the Trager.  Eating a brisket taco right now. ;D

It was still good viddles!

DarqMan

I keep hearing 10.5 saying... well, you know.  So here they are.

Stoker and wireless game adapter.

Brisket on Bubba before moving to top rack with drip pan.  This caused problems with fire.

Brisket on top rack with drip pan.

A few slices after finishing on Traeger.

classicrockgriller

Looks like a "Robotic Bubba"!

Did you get a little smoke ring from the Traeger?

Even though I didn't "twitter" with ya, it was very interesting.

I know you will hammer it next round.

DarqMan

I cut a little of the small end off before I put it on the Traeger and there was an ever so slight smoke ring.  Must have been the chunk of hickory I put on the Bubba.  It didn't take very long to finish, and I was eating on the small end after about only an hour on the 075.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: DarqMan on July 12, 2010, 08:15:31 PM
I cut a little of the small end off before I put it on the Traeger and there was an ever so slight smoke ring.  Must have been the chunk of hickory I put on the Bubba.  It didn't take very long to finish, and I was eating on the small end after about only an hour on the 075.

I was gonna say, It "looked" close to being there.

Man I need to cook something.

Have been in a "Funk" mood for a few days and maybe that will snap me out of it.

DarqMan

Quote from: classicrockgriller on July 12, 2010, 08:19:36 PM
I was gonna say, It "looked" close to being there.

Man I need to cook something.

Have been in a "Funk" mood for a few days and maybe that will snap me out of it.

I miss the CRG super cooks... Smoke some of those chicken thighs for Caleb. ;D