FLBentRiders' Canadian Vacation

Started by FLBentRider, July 16, 2010, 05:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TestRocket

Are we sure Chevy Chase isn't behind the wheel?  :D

Caneyscud

We'll see if he has a Red Ferrari pass him or he jumps into a cold pool without his skivvies!

Have a lot of fun FLBR and stay safe!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KyNola

Now see, that's how you guys are.  I was thinking more like "Smokey and the Bandit" and the late great Jerry Reed is behind the wheel.  "Northbound and down. Loaded up and trucking.  We're gonna do what they say can't be done." Yes, origninally the lyric is Eastbound but Randy's going Northbound.

All the best, be safe, and have great fun with your family.   

hal4uk

Quote from: KyNola on July 23, 2010, 07:55:26 PM
Now see, that's how you guys are.  I was thinking more like "Smokey and the Bandit" and the late great Jerry Reed is behind the wheel.  "Northbound and down. Loaded up and trucking.  We're gonna do what they say can't be done." Yes, origninally the lyric is Eastbound but Randy's going Northbound.

All the best, be safe, and have great fun with your family.   

[off-topic]
I met Jerry Reed when I was young --Good guy.  He had a tougher life than most people know.  May he rest in peace.
[/off-topic]

FLB.. Have fun and send pics!

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

KyNola

Ya'll need to see Randy's first photo on Facebook of the great Northern adventure.  Apparently he's already knocked one of his kids out!

Sorry FLBR, couldn't resist.  That pic is a classic!  :D  Actually, the young man is taking a bit of a nap.

Have fun FLBR and family.  Have to admit in my head I keep hearing "Holiday Road".

Ka Honu

For some reason my most enduring memory of the various road trips I went on with my parents was the classic, "Don't make me stop this car!"  In this day of RVs and the like, I guess that's been replaced with "Go to your room" (or, in this case, "Y'all go to your room, eh").

deb415611

Quote from: KyNola on July 23, 2010, 09:49:08 PM
Ya'll need to see Randy's first photo on Facebook of the great Northern adventure.  Apparently he's already knocked one of his kids out!

Sorry FLBR, couldn't resist.  That pic is a classic!  :D  Actually, the young man is taking a bit of a nap.

Have fun FLBR and family.  Have to admit in my head I keep hearing "Holiday Road".

It does look like he knocked him out ;D  He doesn't look very comfortable ???

squirtthecat

Quote from: KyNola on July 23, 2010, 09:49:08 PM

I'll cross post it for the non-FB folk..

TestRocket

That makes my neck hurt just looking at him.  ;D

KyNola

TestRocket

There are many great lines and this is but one: Surprised Eddie?... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

KevinG

I think you need a few more gadgets in that cockpit.  :D - and you emptied the lake again.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tenpoint5

I like the Flexsteel seats I have one for my computer chair. Some great looking shots. Looks like your having a great time. Oh Yeah its a fire not a jigsaw puzzle just stack into a pyramid and throw some flame at it! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: KevinG on August 02, 2010, 10:12:37 AM
I think you need a few more gadgets in that cockpit.  :D - and you emptied the lake again.

Gadgets? what gadgets?

GPS, ScanGuage II, Tire pressure / temp monitor.... Blackberry...
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!