New Smoker

Started by F1D2, July 10, 2010, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

BTW, It was a nice write up.

I enjoyed reading it and looking at ALL THE PICS!

F1D2

classicrockgriller,

I can't take credit for the recipe, I just moded it for an electric smoker and I do it a little different. The original recipe is below.

Pulled-Pork-Barbecue

classicrockgriller

Quote from: F1D2 on July 13, 2010, 05:36:27 PM
classicrockgriller,

I can't take credit for the recipe, I just moded it for an electric smoker and I do it a little different. The original recipe is below.

Pulled-Pork-Barbecue

Thanks again, and doing things different is the fun part.

I try to do everything different from the way I did it before.

I have post where I have taken Butts and sliced them, diced them, layered them, hog tied them,

slapped them, turbo cooked them, etc, etc and they all tasted might fine.

JGW

Hmm,....I just had the bottom of the fridge door crack and a 1/2" piece fell off.  It didn't affect the smoke, but I am out of warranty.  How much is a door replacement?

SL2010

That looks so freaking  good did you mix up some Carolina style sauce for you sandwiches great job on the butt i will be smoking my first butt in two weeks what flavor puck did you use

F1D2

SL2010, we get sauce from a local BBQ joint that we really like and I used solid maple home cut pucks and Bradley hickory pucks.

SL2010

How do the home cut pucks work out do they as good as the Bradley pucks Where i am the only BBQ shacks don't bottle their own sauce

F1D2

QuoteHow do the home cut pucks work out do they as good as the Bradley pucks

This is my first Bradley and the first time using the pucks they make. My pucks got pushed into the water just like the Bradley pucks after 20 minutes and smoked just as good. I used 90% my pucks and 10% theirs and the butt tasted the same as all the others I have smoked.