Pork Butt and Spare Ribs

Started by AZSmoker, June 16, 2005, 06:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

SHiiiii-uuuuueewwwwwww.  I am speechless.  I think the thermal breaker on my Bradley just kicked it.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AZSmoker</i>
<br />And finally... the results.

Oh, and as for the bone in/out discussion, I'm a girl, and I definitely like the bone in. [;)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

OK, I, uh, [:I] I was trying to picture your butt.....without smoke.

bsolomon

Remember that once you turn on the smoke generator, aside from getting the ever-popular smoke, you will also get about 20% more heat (an additional 125 Watts on top of the 500 Watts form the cabinet heater).  So plan your next cook time accoringly as it might be faster than this time.  Or you might have to adjust the slider to the left to get the same cabinet temperature.

I can't even think of a suitable reply to the bone-in debate, so I'll just leave it at that[:D]

tsquared

I'll have to bone up on this topic and get back to you.
T2

AZSmoker

LOL

I didn't even think about the smoke generator generating heat as well.  Thanks for pointing that out!  I'll be sure to watch the temp closely during my next smoke.

MallardWacker

bsolomon,

Thanks for bringing this one back home....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AZSmoker</i>
<br />LOL

I didn't even think about the smoke generator generating heat as well.  Thanks for pointing that out!  I'll be sure to watch the temp closely during my next smoke.
I've would have guessed that you really didn't need the extra heat were you lived [:D]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Baldrick615

We are a clever bunch, aren't we?  Actually, it shows that smoking is about having fun AND some killer food.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tsquared</i>
<br />I'll have to bone up on this topic and get back to you.
T2