need help with pics

Started by madsmoker, July 25, 2010, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsmoker

im little bit computer stupid, i need help on how to post a pic

Habanero Smoker

First you will need to host your pictures on a site such as Photobucket.

Here is a link to how to post pictures from Photobucket.
Posting Pictures

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

TestRocket

Hey madsmoker,

The first time I went to Photobucket it was a little much to learn all at once and I had to come back and ask a question or two. So I've already broken that ice...just incase you need more help, please feel free to ask for it!  ;D

moodyfisherman

I am fairly savvy with computers and the instructions for the photobucket pictures add is missing a few steps IMO.....It took me 45 mins to figure it out :-\
Is that a bear with MY brisket in his paws?

Gizmo

It is hard to keep up with the changes on the photo hosting sites.  Photobucket has changed many times over the last year (and less).  I haven't read the instructions as I have used photobucket since 2006, but hopefully there is enough info to get people through it.  There are also personal preference settings that may make your screens look a little different as well.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Habanero Smoker

Gizmo has a point. There has been many changes ove the years, especially just recently.

Maybe FBL or someone else can do an update. The recipe site is a member's site, if anyone see an error, out dated information or want to add information it is important to send me an email or PM.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)