Making another Reveo Order

Started by nsxbill, June 16, 2005, 05:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsxbill

For those enjoying my introductory special on the Reveo marinators, thanks for the plugs on the website.  It has sparked interest amongst several members that want to "Free the Meat" too.  I am going to order another batch of them.  Can't offer the same deal on the new ones, and will be charging $199 for them, but will be including free shipping in 48 contiguous states and including 3-4 of their marinating spice in each order as part of the price.  Price for shipping will be higher to Alaska and Hawaii.

Would like to get an idea of who is interested, because have to order $1K of product at a time.

//www.freethemeat.org

If you order from me at the MAP price (Get in trouble if I don't maintain), you will get shipping and extras at no extra charge.  I do accept Paypal, and eat those fees too.  Send me a private email if you are interested.

6/22/05  Updating message today. I have 6 more of this order available to those of you who want to "Free the Meat."  I should be able to ship out by Mon-Tues next week.  They will be shipped, insured with marinating spices included in the order.

Read about the Reveo here:
//www.freethemeat.org

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

JJC

For those of you who are seriously thinking about the Reveo, I consider it one of the best purchases I have made for my kitchen.  It works so well, my wife is even willing to clean it up afterwards!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

nsxbill

Of the eight I ordered, I have 6 left.  Get them while they are hot.  They were shipped yesterday and hope to get them on Monday.
//www.freethemeat.org They are $199 which includes shipping, insurance, paypal fees, and even including some of their marinade spice for you to try with your meat, fruit or veggies. $199 is the MAP price, and usually you have to pay for the extras and shipping on top of that.  It is still a good deal for you.

Some sample recipes

Sirloin strips or Fillets-up to 5 lbs of meat.  
4 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning(Mc Cormicks)
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Olive oil
1 Tbsp. Dry Parsley Flakes
3-4 cloves of garlic minced
Tumble under vacuum for 20 minutes.  Grill to your liking.

Unbelievably tender and tasty.  Picture fork tender Filet Mignon!  I prefer Strip Steaks, but took one bite of the Filet, and just had to say it, "DAMN!"  What unbelievable flavor.

If you like chicken,
substitute skinless chicken breasts and Montreal
Chicken seasoning.

Cooked chicken for my Father in law in Napa for Fathers Day.  They had never had any of my tumbled meat.  Even my Sister-in-law who rarely eats chicken raved about it (She even took 6 pieces home)-everyone was shocked!)  Melt in your mouth flavor and so tender!

After all the raves about this marinator, even Olds has now ordered one.  Kummok loves it for his tumbled salmon, which was a worry, but it tumbles so gently it doesn't damage the meat.  This marinator works so well, and although my wife still won't clean it up-more power to you JJC, I love it and will clean up the marinating chamber myself anytime.  

Many of the list members have tried it and then ordered for their friends as gifts.  It is an excellent addition to your repertoire of gadgets...this one works!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

JVR

I'm in!  Didn't even know about this thing until I joined this board.  Can never have too many gadgets...
[^]

Brother Bill

nsxbill

My paypal address is
[email protected]

When you pay for it, please make sure I have your mailing address - No PO Boxes.  I expect them early next week.  I will ship the day I get them.  Total price is $199.  I am including some spices and the shipping and insurance is also included.

Bill

St. Helens Smoker

Bill, this sounds like the spot to give my latest report on the third Reveo.  Took it up North and gave it to my Dad as a belated B-Day present.  

The first question should be one dear to a few hearts around here.."Howse it with flank steak?"  We took my Step-Mom's marinade and added it in and let'er whirl for 20 min and tossed it on the grill.  The result...two more beleivers in "freeing the meat".  

In fact at the rate  he's been going, it sounds like the ol' man is gonna have to take that sucker in for the 100,000 mile over-haul in a few months.[:D]

BigSmoker

I love mine.  Last thing I used it own was to marinate some sirloin for beef jerky.  It was great.  Just mixed in some Johnny Fleeman's(basically Dale's sauce)some woster sauce a tablesppon of Cow Lick rub a little EVOO and water and let her rip for 10 min.  Three hrs of hickory total of 5 hrs. at about 225f.  Good stuff[:p]

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Brother Bill

Bill, orderd 2 Reveo units on your PAYPAL site. please acknowledge!

Thanks, Brother Bill

nsxbill

Bill

Consider it acknowledged.  I sent you an email just now.  I just walked in the door at 8:00 p.m.  Long day!  Had to drive down to So San Francisco for pre-op appt.  Damn!  I'm going to hit the hot tub tonight!

Thanks, and now only 4 left of the order to sell.  

Bill

Brother Bill

Bill

Paypal has the order(and the $) for the 2 units! The second one is for one of our sons who is a cooking nut! Thanks for letting us know about this item. Are there any other good marinate recipes available?

B Bill

nsxbill

I will be including some of their marinade spice with each order.  The cost on them is $4.99 ea, but again throwing in some for you to stay busy for awhile.  I use McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning, Steak seasoning, and Pappy's a lot.  You will make stuff as you go. You will really enjoy the flavor it drives into the meat.

Bill

Oldman

Well I broke down and order one... now I can here bill talking up the 600.00 toy of his next...[:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

jaeger

I knew it was only a matter of time Olds![:D]
I'm sure, as always, you will have a lot to offer after playing around with it for a while!!!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">