Advancer (Bubba) Puck Dimension

Started by whitetailfan, June 17, 2005, 06:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

I have been searching the forum forever and I'm now at wits end.  No matter what combination of words I use I cant find the thread that gave the exact dimensions of an advancing puck.  I know Chez posted it somewhere, but where, I cant find.
Chez, Kummok...Anyone?

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

BigSmoker

I'm at work or I'd measure one[;)].  If no replys before tonight I'll measure up one of my Bubba Pucks[:D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

whitetailfan

Thanks BigSmoker,
Amazing how much R&D a guy does at work, even when he's employed in accounting[:D][;)][:D]

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Thunder Fish

I had mine made 2" rnd X 1/2 thick much better than the inverted hose clamp thinky I thought of [:D]

Chez Bubba

Whitey,

For $14.95 I'll send you the blueprints![:D][:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />Whitey,

For $14.95 I'll send you the <font color="blue">blueprints</font id="blue">![:D][:D][:D]

Kirk
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Gee whiz Chez,
For that price you ought to be sending me some actual pucks[;)][:D]

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB

oguard

WTF 2" diameter 9/16" thick.I made mine as I need a new boat as well,every penny counts sorry Kummok[;)]

<b><font face="Comic Sans MS">Mike</font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>

Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

JJC

Just had an idea . . . you know how some pontoon boats have the built-in grill?  I'd love to get one with a built in BS holder . . . cruise around drinking a few pops, smokng some suasuage or jerky to snack on, catching fish and putting them right in the smoker, etc.  Might never go back to work . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Just had an idea . . . you know how some pontoon boats have the built-in grill?  I'd love to get one with a built in BS holder . . . cruise around drinking a few pops, smokng some suasuage or jerky to snack on, catching fish and putting them right in the smoker, etc.  Might never go back to work . . .

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Now THAT is an appropriate early retirement fantasy John!! Keep doing that! Eating fresh smoked stuff while single skiing behind an 89 Ski Nautique...[:p][:p][:D][8D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA