Where do you live?

Started by Tenpoint5, August 05, 2010, 09:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdubbu

Kingston, Ontario.....east of Toronto, South of Ottawa, and West of Montreal....perfect location.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=kingston+ontario&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Kingston,+ON,+Canada&ei=1SJcTMV11Y-wBpeaqagB&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ8gEwAA

We are known as the Limestone City....there is limestone every where.  Sir John A MacDonald made his home here too, and was the first Prime Minister of our Country.  We a huge historical presence in our downtown with tons of heritage sites with the most notable being Fort Henry which is a 19th Century British military fortress http://www.forthenry.com/.  We also have another distinction that is kind of an odd one; Kingston is also known as "Pen City" because we have 8+ Federal Penal Institutions in Kingston and surrounding area.

TestRocket

Mailman

I live between TP &TT in Waterloo Iowa
If to error is human. Than I'm more human than most.

ADH

Lake Mary / Orlando, FL, tourist central :)

RossP

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 06, 2010, 07:27:16 AM
Ross,
The prototype looks pretty good. Can't wait until you get everyone on there. I agree that just putting a stick pin on the city would be best at keeping the TDM's at bay

Thanks for test driving it for me. As post come in I will add them to the file, do most of it at work as I have some free time and the boss does not mind, after all I did marry the boss ;D, it was the only way I could get the job ::). For all that want to be on the list just post your location here or PM me and I will get it on the list.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

FLBentRider

West Palm Beach or Loxahatchee, FL
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

schneep

Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

TTNuge

EZ Smoker

Well, Gosh, if we're putting in Google Earth, then technically I don't live in Texarkana; I live in Wake Village, TX, which is adjacent to the western edge of Texarkana.   I just called it Texarkana because nobody ever heard of Wake Village. 
It may seem like I'm rubbing salt in the wound, but the truth is I'm trying to cure it.

RossP

Quote from: EZ Smoker on August 06, 2010, 11:30:53 AM
Well, Gosh, if we're putting in Google Earth, then technically I don't live in Texarkana; I live in Wake Village, TX, which is adjacent to the western edge of Texarkana.   I just called it Texarkana because nobody ever heard of Wake Village. 

Noted and changed. Thanks
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Sailor

Boynton Beach Florida which is about 15 miles south from FLBentRider

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

TestRocket

This is going to be an interesting map to see!  ;D

OldHickory

I live on a ranch approx 3 miles East of Creston, Ca. ( Pop 300 + -) , and about 14 miles South of Paso Robles, Ca.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

aces-n-eights

US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

DTJ

Orlando, FL......about 15 minutes from  Mickey's house!!!!