Author Topic: The Secret of Carolina Treet  (Read 26524 times)

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
Re: The Secret of Carolina Treet
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2010, 05:04:39 pm »
Well I don't know about anyone else but I love the stuff. In fact I will be getting a whole case next time I order.
Squirt, I gave a bottle of it to my boss and he tried it the other day. The first thing he asked me was "is there curry in it". Of course I don't know but he swore it tasted like it had curry in it. So that might help you with your experiments.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Offline leftcoast smoker

• when all else fails SMOKE IT!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2010, 10:41:20 pm »
Well I don't know about anyone else but I love the stuff. In fact I will be getting a whole case next time I order.
Squirt, I gave a bottle of it to my boss and he tried it the other day. The first thing he asked me was "is there curry in it". Of course I don't know but he swore it tasted like it had curry in it. So that might help you with your experiments.

Hey Q, I think I told ya I call it my carolina Crack, 1 taste and I was hooked,
I don't know about curry in it I don't taste it,
 you sure you didn't give him some of that Surreylina Treat by accident LOL
LCS

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2010, 07:51:18 am »
 :D :D :D Yeah I don't get curry from it either. But I don't have the most discerning tastebuds.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.