Author Topic: Dr. Pepperque Sauce  (Read 7860 times)

Offline Uncle Pigfat

• Schweine Uber Alles!
Re: Dr. Pepperque Sauce
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 08:18:56 am »
Hey Uncy P, can you post the recipe in the finished form? I want to save it in a notepad and try it out.

I'm assuming this means the recipe site?  Forgive my ignorance.

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 10:55:21 am »
No I don't have any power for the recipe site. I just keep them in my notepad on the computer so when I want them I can find them fast. When I get a bunch I move them to a memory stick for safe keeping.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Offline Uncle Pigfat

• Schweine Uber Alles!
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 11:02:23 am »
gotcha.  I saw "post in the finished forum," when I read it the first time.  I guess I need to pay more attention.  The recipe that is up is the finished recipe.

Offline Quarlow

• Member Extraordinaire
  • Is Y'all one word or two?
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 11:08:49 am »
Ok I thought you said you made a couple of changes after that. If you submit that recipe to Oldman he may publish it on the recipe site. Give him or Habanero Smoker a pm and ask them about it. Or you maybe able to submit it right on the site and then get it reviewed. I don't really no how it works but it sounds like a good one for the site.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.