Dr. Pepperque Sauce

Started by Uncle Pigfat, August 12, 2010, 03:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Pigfat

Quote from: Quarlow on September 11, 2010, 08:00:17 AM
Hey Uncy P, can you post the recipe in the finished form? I want to save it in a notepad and try it out.

I'm assuming this means the recipe site?  Forgive my ignorance.

Quarlow

No I don't have any power for the recipe site. I just keep them in my notepad on the computer so when I want them I can find them fast. When I get a bunch I move them to a memory stick for safe keeping.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Uncle Pigfat

gotcha.  I saw "post in the finished forum," when I read it the first time.  I guess I need to pay more attention.  The recipe that is up is the finished recipe.

Quarlow

Ok I thought you said you made a couple of changes after that. If you submit that recipe to Oldman he may publish it on the recipe site. Give him or Habanero Smoker a pm and ask them about it. Or you maybe able to submit it right on the site and then get it reviewed. I don't really no how it works but it sounds like a good one for the site.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.