Bisquettes in Little Rock???

Started by msiler, March 18, 2004, 06:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msiler

Does anyone know where in Little Rock Arkansas I can purchase bisquettes??? I will be displaced there for about 5 months and my hotel has ok'd me bringing my smoker along (some brisket made a great bribe....[8D])

The only place that the site shows is in Springdale which is 4+ hours away... If I need to order online I need to know asap.. Thanks in advance.

When in doubt smoke it.

When in doubt smoke it.

Chez Bubba

Martin,

That's too cool!![8D][:D][8D]

Done right, they may reduce your room rate![:)]

Have smoker, will travel.[;)]

If you really get in a bind, maybe you can convince them to foot the Fed-ex charges.[}:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

msiler

The hotel I am in is staffed/owned by some very good people. They are very accomodating for us long term guests. In answer to you signature... I guess the answer is nope they won't mind.

When in doubt smoke it.

Oldman

msiler,

If you need to go online then I can say you will not do better than to purchase these items from good ole Bubba-Boy~~~LOL!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

msiler

Oh itend to order from Chez.... I am working on my list.... If I am going to order i need to make it worthwhile. But also would like to find someplace local for time like this when i am in a bit of a bind...

Ok it's official I am addicted, I am taking my smoker out of town with me... and i consider it to be a bind to be out of pucks..... I got it bad...[:D][:D]

When in doubt smoke it.

msiler

This hotel is great.... Of course I am probably raising their occupancy rate on the weekends.... [:D][:D][8D]

The pic is not as good as I had hoped for. Oh well I will just have to take more this weekend... I think I will try my first yard bird in the bradley this weekend..

When in doubt smoke it.

MallardWacker

msiler,

I'l be driving into LR tonight for my girls Basket Ball practice.  Man you got that smoker going yet, maybe I'll follow the smell.  I think I know where you are at by the pic.  Please don't use hickory, I'm trying to change the state, one smoker at at time, that there is some other woods you can use.  They use hickory for everything here, man I get tired of it.  There is nothing worse that something smoke with usually green hickory.  Have a good stay...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

msiler

I do use hickory quite a bit but alot of the time I use apple with it to give it a slightly diferent taste. I will have it running tomorrow I think. I am testing a new mod right now see. http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=197

When in doubt smoke it.

Chez Bubba

MW,

That kinda surprises me. I thought most in your neck would prefer pee-can. You must be too close to Texas![:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

msiler

I am origially from northern Idaho... about as far as you can get from Texas... and even then I used mostly hickory and mesquite, back then apple was reserved for the fish... I plan to try all the flavors available but it is hard to change something that works so well for me.

When in doubt smoke it.

MallardWacker

Kirk,

It's kind of backwards for some reason, Pecan and Mesquite in Texas.  There are a good number of Pecan tress here in AR but not as much as you think.  The better smokers here will usea combination of DRIED Oak and Hickory.  There is a ton of both no matter where you go in the state.  But what ta hay.

I'd be smokin my Pork Loin I have been quring for the past 22 days in maple sugar cure,(TONIGHT) use maple pucks and follow the directions for Buck Board bacon for that task.

Everyone have a great weekend.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

msiler

Smoked up two yard-birds today. Only trouble being that all recipes for whole chicken assume about a 3lb bird... And of course I gave my brain the day off today and put in 2 6lb birds at about 3PM... thinking about 7PM would be Ok, they didn't come out till nearly midnight.... Although I gotta say it was worth the wait MMMMmmm.

When in doubt smoke it.

msiler

Fuzzybear

Dude!  (Msiler) you are one addicted man!  How in the heck did you get the hotel to ok that?  Where will you be parking it? Firing it up?

I'm building a house in Spokane (Chattaroy - about 40 miles south off of "2" south of Newport) - re: Northern Idaho - city?

You entertaining you company's bbq too? LOL!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

msiler

Well there really is not a city there just a small logging town (St. Maries) on the south side of CDA Lake.

I fire it up down by the pool or right out in front by the main entrance.

When in doubt smoke it.