Head Country, real deal or not??

Started by Consooger, April 29, 2012, 02:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consooger

SO I have seen some members use a lot of Head Country rubs and such, my question is:
Is this stuff good or is it just hyped up? Reason I ask is that I was getting ready to place an order for some sauce and some rubs and the shipping was over $30. I said HELL NO there's no way I'm paying for that unless I know this stuff is good. When you are charging more than half of what my order is going to cost I need some insight first.

Any help would be great!

-Sugar
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

FLBentRider

It is good stuff.

I ordered mine from Bigpoppasmokers.com, Free shipping on orders over $39.99 - I don't think I have ever paid for shipping from that site. Great people to work with as well.

The balsamic glazes are great too.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

mikecorn.1

I have some head country seasoning. It's pretty good but I like Zacks better :) IMHO.

Can you tell I like Zacks products ;) ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

KyNola

Head Country is good stuff.  I too am a favorite of Zach's and have 3 of their Rubs.  I also have around 2 pounds of Head Country.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Head Country to anyone.  I probably have somewhere around 20 different Rubs and would easily rank it in the top 2-3.

Consooger

Just placed an order with bigpoppasmokers.com

Thanks for the info. Gonna give Head Country a try. Thanks again all!!!!

-Sugar
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife