Where we live

Started by RossP, September 16, 2010, 01:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossP

Holy Crap!!!!!! Sorry everyone, I did not realize there were so many to be added to the map.
I think I have everyone who PMed me and sent me an e-mail now on the map.  Check and make
sure and if you are not there send me an e-mail or a PM. I think I have it figured out how to track
all the e-mails and PMs. Here is the new URL:

http://goo.gl/maps/bTw2h

Sending the file to Habs to get it posted on the recipe site.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Habanero Smoker

Hi Ross;

I just checked and I did receive the file. I've been having problems with my hotmail account. I receive messages alright, but can't reply to them. Also most files sent to that account get corrupted. I was able to download your file, but it was corrupted and won't run.

I'll PM you another email address.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

RossP

No problem Habs I will resend the file on Monday when I get to work, the file is on the work computer, one of the advantages of working foryour wife, you can do peresonal stuff at work ;)
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

squirtthecat

Bumping for all of the new folks...

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

RossP

I will be doing an update on the map the end of next week, February 14th, yup for Valentines day I hope. Let me know if you want included on the Bradley Map.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

pikeman_95

OK Montana boys send Ross a PM and get your name on the map so we can keep track of each other. Thanks for the work Ross.
KC

ChubbyBadnews

Dublin, Ireland right here :)

:)
All hail the pig... hom nom nom

Cobra7

From South Carolina but now living in Wynne Arkansas.

terry08

Scotland, Mississippi

Yoopy

Bright's Grove, Ontario Canada

Quarlow

You should PM RossP to get him to add you.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

RossP

Hmmmmm, maybe I should revive this, I will check my computer and see if I still have the file. Should I revive the Bradley Owners Map?
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smoker John

I wonder how many people we have frequenting this forum now? I say sure, might be interesting.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712