Iron Chef Bradley VII Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, September 17, 2010, 06:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Thanks for the extra days, hoping we'll get a lot of entries like last time.
I finished mine tonight :)
Carolyn

GusRobin

I saw Carolyn's entry and think we may have to have an investigation. It appears that rules may have been violated. If you look at her 11th picture, there is unrefutable evidence that she has had professional help.  ;D Either that or she is very young.

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

YES I will hold the Turn-In open until October 11th The voting will then be from the 11th - 15th of October. Like I said this is all about having fun and thinking outside the box. I want everyone to have an opportunity to participate if they want.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: GusRobin on October 04, 2010, 06:24:06 AM
I saw Carolyn's entry and think we may have to have an investigation. It appears that rules may have been violated. If you look at her 11th picture, there is unrefutable evidence that she has had professional help.  ;D Either that or she is very young.

Better watch out Gus, Emma can cook up a mean "Eyeball"

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: GusRobin on October 04, 2010, 06:24:06 AM

That's my sous chef, Emma ;)
It's hard to say no when she says "can I help?!"

She does cook a mean eyeball, she made some last week. :)
Carolyn

GusRobin

QuoteShe does cook a mean eyeball, she made some last week. :)

Afraid to ask, but will --eyeball? What exactly are you teaching that poor child?  ;D

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

Caribou

Quote from: GusRobin on October 04, 2010, 07:11:37 AM
QuoteShe does cook a mean eyeball, she made some last week. :)

Afraid to ask, but will --eyeball? What exactly are you teaching that poor child?  ;D

check this out Gus
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=11921.0

GusRobin

squirtthecat

I forgot about Eyeballs!

I see some coming out of the Traeger one weekend...

Tenpoint5

How many more are playing with their entry I know of one for sure.

TMB

10.5 I'm trying just not sure if I have time. The youngest is at it again!  :-\
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Tenpoint5

Before everyone starts in on me I am just getting the poll ready for Monday relax it is locked you cant vote yet

Pachanga

Just when you thought it was over, in comes another entry.

Tostadas Divorciados

Divorced Tostadas

I'm all in.

Pachanga

punchlock

Let me say this while I still can, I am tied for first! ;D

Tenpoint5

VOTING IS OPEN!!! You may now cast your vote for the winner of Iron Chef Bradley VII. As usual I have made a final post in the turn in thread which contains the plated turn in shot of all of the dishes. To make your decision making easier. Please remember to refrain from posting in the turn-in thread until the voting is complete.