Iron Chef Bradley VII Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, September 17, 2010, 06:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

I'm a playin'.  Entry made, tasted, and photographed. :)

classicrockgriller

Tiny Tim

Didn't think the thread was open yet.  If it is, I'll do it in the morning....don't feel like going to get the cord for my camera and downloading it right now.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Quote from: Tiny Tim on September 23, 2010, 10:07:38 PM
Come on guys and gals...Smack talk has been pretty tame and quiet this round.  Ya even have a first timer to pick on.

Tim, Tim, Tim ----This might be your first entry but you are not exactly a first timer in these smack talk threads :D

Did a test run tonight and all I can say is  ---- it don't suck ;D   Need to grab a couple things at the store tomorrow and I'm good to go....

Tiny Tim

Quote from: deb415611 on September 25, 2010, 05:45:10 PM
Quote from: Tiny Tim on September 23, 2010, 10:07:38 PM
Come on guys and gals...Smack talk has been pretty tame and quiet this round.  Ya even have a first timer to pick on.

Tim, Tim, Tim ----This might be your first entry but you are not exactly a first timer in these smack talk threads :D

Did a test run tonight and all I can say is  ---- it don't suck ;D   Need to grab a couple things at the store tomorrow and I'm good to go....

Yeah, my butt still hurts from that comment in one of the earlier smack talk threads. lol

Tenpoint5

Yes Tim you did tork off the Women folk in that one. But our Lovely Ladies even though they can't cook worth a damn are a forgiving bunch.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

Just went back and re-read the smack talkin' threads to make sure I said it in one of them.  I did...ICB III, on page 7.  Interesting to note that later in that thread, Karma came back to bite me in the a$$, as my withdrawal from that round was partially due to my store being broken into.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: deb415611 on September 25, 2010, 06:26:26 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 25, 2010, 05:55:52 PM
But our Lovely Ladies even though they can't cook worth a damn

No, we can't cook worth a damn...... it's real easy to see the first & second place wins now with the separate ICB section (thanks Brian!) -  hmmm   a woman has won first or second for all six ICB's so far....   think about the percentage of men vs. woman on this forum...  nope, we can't cook worth a damn  ;D :D ;)

That's only because us men felt sorry for you women folk and LET you win. Not because you can cook or anything!! Jeeeese when will you ever learn??

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 25, 2010, 07:08:46 PM

No, we can't cook worth a damn...... it's real easy to see the first & second place wins now with the separate ICB section (thanks Brian!) -  hmmm   a woman has won first or second for all six ICB's so far....   think about the percentage of men vs. woman on this forum...  nope, we can't cook worth a damn  ;D :D ;)

That's only because us men felt sorry for you women folk and LET you win. Not because you can cook or anything!! Jeeeese when will you ever learn??
That's pathetic!!  :D
Chris, you're the only man on the forum that uses that excuse.
All the men that enter the ICB just enter great food without that whine.
Carolyn

deb415611

Quote from: Caribou on September 26, 2010, 08:50:21 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 25, 2010, 07:08:46 PM

That's pathetic!!  :D
Chris, you're the only man on the forum that uses that excuse.
All the men that enter the ICB just enter great food without that whine.
Carolyn

Chris just whines because he really can't cook.  He might be able to follow directions &  do a hamzilla but he's scared of the creative stuff. ;)

Tenpoint5

Its just more fun to ruffle the feathers on the hens and get them a squawking and cackling!!

punchlock

It's about time someone woke up this thread. While I have seen some "smack" it has been in low supply.

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on September 26, 2010, 09:15:00 AM
Its just more fun to ruffle the feathers on the hens and get them a squawking and cackling!!
Oh, come on Chris!
You know I love my chickens way too much to be bothered by that one ;)
Carolyn

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.