Iron Chef Bradley VII Turn-In Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, September 17, 2010, 07:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think should be the Iron Chef Bradley VII Champion?

Tiny Tim
5 (12.8%)
deb415611
5 (12.8%)
Punchlock
5 (12.8%)
Hal4uk
4 (10.3%)
Caribou
4 (10.3%)
Caneyscud
7 (17.9%)
Pachanga
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 38

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

GusRobin

I can honestly say (not that I am usually dishonest) that it was tough deciding who to vote for. Congratulations Pachanga, and to all the participants. We now have many new things to try.

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Caribou

Quote from: KevinG on October 15, 2010, 08:19:25 AM
Congrats Pachanga! About time we knocked the girls off the throne.  ;D
Don't call Nepas a "girl"!!!
Carolyn

KevinG

Quote from: Caribou on October 15, 2010, 09:47:54 AM
Quote from: KevinG on October 15, 2010, 08:19:25 AM
Congrats Pachanga! About time we knocked the girls off the throne.  ;D
Don't call Nepas a "girl"!!!
Carolyn

;D :D I was looking at the big picture, now more guys than girls are in first and second place. Beside, I never said which throne.  :D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

classicrockgriller

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

RossP

Congratulations Pachanga, pm me your address so I can send you
a bottle of Butt and Rack Rub.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

BuyLowSellHigh

Congratulations to all.  Everything submitted looks awesome.  I am so glad that I have been consumed and had no time to make a feeble attempt p I would not have stood a chance against all the the seasoned vets.  Great stuff!
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

hal4uk

Congratulations, Pachanga!  Excellent Job!!!   
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

deb415611

KevinG

Seriously, all the entries were great this time. You all deserve a round of applause.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Pachanga

Thank you all for the congratulatory comments.  This was truly an epic effort by the participants and all should be more than proud of their entries.  Almost anyone could have ended up in the lead.

I take my hat off to each of you.

I had no intention of entering Iron Chef VII but the concept of Tostadas Divorciados kept me from sleeping or crept into my dreams; demanding I smoke it.   I am happy I did.  It was a fine meal.

Ross, I appreciate the generous offer of a prize.  I will send you my info and put the rub to good use.

I am also pleased to forward my delivery address to the Bradley Head Office so they can ship me the top secret, double wide, side by side, double door smoker with the variable 10,000 watt element and new puck delivery system which pushes out 7 inch by 2 inch puck platters.

The experimental, individually chambered and temperature probe controlled shelves with separate automatic butterfly smoke and heat controls should be a real hoot.  The shower type auto mop looks like a winner.  The ice maker option for cold smoking will be a neat feature as will the automatic water bowl filler. 

Oh, was I supposed to keep this on the QT?   Never mind.

Good luck to all and savor the experience.  Life is not the destination; it is the road to it.

See you around the pit,

Pachanga

Bradley (Head Office)

Congratulations Pachanga

Unfortunately with regards to the
Quotetop secret, double wide, side by side, double door smoker with the variable 10,000 watt element and new puck delivery system which pushes out 7 inch by 2 inch puck platters.

The experimental, individually chambered and temperature probe controlled shelves with separate automatic butterfly smoke and heat controls should be a real hoot.  The shower type auto mop looks like a winner.  The ice maker option for cold smoking will be a neat feature as will the automatic water bowl filler. 

We had to scrap the whole thing could never get that ice maker to work correctly. ;D

Brian.

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 16, 2010, 01:47:48 PM
Congratulations Pachanga

Unfortunately with regards to the
Quotetop secret, double wide, side by side, double door smoker with the variable 10,000 watt element and new puck delivery system which pushes out 7 inch by 2 inch puck platters.

We had to scrap the whole thing could never get that ice maker to work correctly. ;D

Brian.

The one you shipped to me works great Brian!    :P :D  :D  :D  :D  ;D

Congrats Pachanga and all the rest! Awesome job!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes