Iron Chef Bradley VII Turn-In Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, September 17, 2010, 07:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think should be the Iron Chef Bradley VII Champion?

Tiny Tim
5 (12.8%)
deb415611
5 (12.8%)
Punchlock
5 (12.8%)
Hal4uk
4 (10.3%)
Caribou
4 (10.3%)
Caneyscud
7 (17.9%)
Pachanga
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Pachanga

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 16, 2010, 01:47:48 PM
Congratulations Pachanga

Unfortunately with regards to the
Quotetop secret, double wide, side by side, double door smoker with the variable 10,000 watt element and new puck delivery system which pushes out 7 inch by 2 inch puck platters.

The experimental, individually chambered and temperature probe controlled shelves with separate automatic butterfly smoke and heat controls should be a real hoot.  The shower type auto mop looks like a winner.  The ice maker option for cold smoking will be a neat feature as will the automatic water bowl filler. 

We had to scrap the whole thing could never get that ice maker to work correctly. ;D

Brian.

Nepas said he got one and Caribou has two.

Now Mr. Walleye fesses up to one.

?????????????????????????

Are they just not available to Texans?   ;)  They should be shipped here first because as everyone knows, Everything is BIGGER in Texas.

I thought it was a pretty good idea. 

OK, I'll take the unit without an ice maker and it will be between just you and me.   :D

Pachanga

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Pachanga on October 16, 2010, 02:44:19 PM
Congratulations Pachanga

Quotetop secret, double wide, side by side, double door smoker with the variable 10,000 watt element and new puck delivery system which pushes out 7 inch by 2 inch puck platters.

The experimental, individually chambered and temperature probe controlled shelves with separate automatic butterfly smoke and heat controls should be a real hoot.  The shower type auto mop looks like a winner.  The ice maker option for cold smoking will be a neat feature as will the automatic water bowl filler. 

We had to scrap the whole thing could never get that ice maker to work correctly. ;D

Brian.

Are they just not available to Texans?   ;)  They should be shipped here first because as everyone knows, Everything is BIGGER in Texas.

OK, I'll take the unit without an ice maker and it will be between just you and me.   :D

Pachanga
I wont tell you about mine then!! It is the V2 it comes with the automatic Adultry Beverage dispenser. serves ice cold beer in 1 liter frosted mugs or a double whiskey on the rocks in a short glass to prevent watering down the whiskey!! I LOVE IT!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Pachanga

Quote from: Tenpoint5
/quote]
I wont tell you about mine then!! It is the V2 it comes with the automatic Adultry Beverage dispenser. serves ice cold beer in 1 liter frosted mugs or a double whiskey on the rocks in a short glass to prevent watering down the whiskey!! I LOVE IT!!!

Dang.  That model will work just fine; even better.  Has that "Adultry Beverage" ever gotten you into trouble?  :o :o

I mean more so than your ordinary adult beverage.

Pachanga

Rainmaker

Congrats Pachanga and all the other participants.  I still can't get over what you were all able to make using a Bradley.

GusRobin

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 16, 2010, 02:50:44 PM
Quote from: Pachanga on October 16, 2010, 02:44:19 PM
Congratulations Pachanga

Brian.

Pachanga

I'm still hoping I won the Indian and they just spelled my name wrong.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

JF7FSU

A little late to the party, but congrats Pachanga!! 
Posted via Tapatalk - iPhone