Smoke Out for DarqMan

Started by classicrockgriller, September 18, 2010, 12:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on September 29, 2010, 04:54:23 PM
Got Steve's Boxes of goodies sent out today.

45 1/2 lbs. Got to get some smoked meat in him so he gets well quicker.

It is sure NOT going to be funny watching Steve sitting on his porch crying, because you sent him 45lbs of food in a box and he has a NO Lifting at all restriction and he cant pick up the boxes and take them inside!! You are a cruel little monkey!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Two boxes and they are boxed up solid.

If ups gets them to the door, I sure he'll scoot them in with his foot.

He's good to go.

DarqMan

Sonny, I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your generosity.  I've been wanting to smoke something so badly but it now looks like I'll be without my other arm for at least another two weeks.  Plus, standing for more than a short period is really difficult.  This will definitely satisfy my appetite for some world class BBQ!

I apologize for being so late to reply.  I got way behind on my unread posts and it was buried pretty deep. Please know that I appreciate your friendship and help getting me through this difficult time. 

Thank you so very much!
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

classicrockgriller

It is just some decent BBQ, No where near World Class.

Had fun doing the Q for ya Steve. Hope you enjoy!

DarqMan

It will be world class to me and I will definitely enjoy it!
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

classicrockgriller

Location Date Local Time DescriptionWhat's This?
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, US  09/30/2010 7:59 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN 
09/30/2010 5:54 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN 
MESQUITE, TX, US  09/30/2010 12:38 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 
09/30/2010 8:41 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN 
HOUSTON, TX, US  09/30/2010 3:35 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 
HOUSTON, TX, US  09/29/2010 8:30 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN 
US  09/29/2010 7:08 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED 

hal4uk

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller

Quote from: hal4uk on September 30, 2010, 06:33:23 PM
Watch your PORCH Darq!

Yes Sir and if you are hungry tonite, get a buddy to run on over to Okla City and get it.

DarqMan

Sonny, the two packages arrived today completely STUFFED with delicious looking BBQ of all kinds!  I just don't know how to begin to thank you.  I left some out for tonight and put the rest in the garage freezer.  You sent way too much but I can assure you I will enjoy every bite.  Thank you again.

classicrockgriller

I had fun doing it!

Now get well soon!

DarqMan

I just warmed up a pack of chopped brisket and thought I'd eat half tonight and half for lunch tomorrow.  That plan didn't work because it's ALL gone.  I put some Head Country sauce on it and barely came up for a breath.  Best meal I've had since I've been hurt.  Now what will I try tomorrow? ;D

DTAggie

Glad to hear you have an appetite Steve!