SMOKE and Stuff Web Site

Started by waterkc, September 24, 2010, 09:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb7our

I have the fan kit too but it came without instructions. Web site says instructions included. Vendor not very responsive either. Need to improve communication. I had to raise a PP complaint to get a status on my order and that should not happen these days. Anyone have instructions?

Toker

Yes i do have the instructions and drilling template just pm me your email edress if you want me to email them to you.

lumpy

If you are looking for hi temp wires and connectors just go to an applicance repair shop.
They will have everything you need. Also when I installed my 2nd heat element, I installed 2 new ones right away and kept the old one as a spare. They are cheap and now I know that both are new.

Lump

Quarlow

If you haven't bought that PID in the pics already somewhere on here there is instructions as to how to install it into your smoke generator. It fits nicely in the top left corner. I had the link for it on my old comp but can't seem to find it. I was going to get one till I found out about the plug and play.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BigJohnT

Just so you guys know Scott (Smoke and Stuff) is on the road a lot but does answer any e-mails usually within minutes. Sometimes his travel schedule will slow down the shipping of an item. A really interesting thing happened a few weeks ago, a guy held up the paypal payment claiming he paid extra for expedited shipping when there is no such thing as expedited shipping from Smoke and Stuff. He received his fan kit in a few days but still held up the paypal payment for a couple of weeks!

On a lighter note I now drill the holes in the rails for the rack kits for Scott on my (new to me) CNC machining center! Boy am I having fun with it.

John

Northern_Smoke

I am probably a little late on this post but it might help out others. I am in the process of doing this upgrade as well and in Canada, i went to Canadian Tire and they have repair kits for stoves and they have packs of 24in high temp wire with ends. Maybe Home Depot or a Lowes would have this too?
Bob and Doug Mckenzie encompass all that is Canadian ehh.

BigJohnT

I drilled a three 8 rack kits with the hole a bit off. I've slotted them to fix them. As an incentive I'll give Scott 3 Custom JT pucks to include one with each order of the slotted rails. If you have not seen them

Send an e-mail to Scott from the main page of the store to make sure he has a set left of this special offer.

John