Need wiring diagram for a BDS4

Started by dsgarrison, September 05, 2010, 09:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi Dave

Sorry to hear you are still getting a E-1 error.

Did they send you a new temp sensor?
These are the only parts that will give you a E-1 error

Let me know if you can get your smoker to our Galesburg Office and I will have one of our guys there fix it for you.
Send me a e-mail @ brian at bradleysmoker.com before you send it Dave then I can make sure someone will be there to
fix it while you wait for it.

Brian.

dsgarrison

I changed all four that they sent, and no change.

dsgarrison

;D   I sent it to Galesburg this morning they replaced parts and it did not  work. They gave me a new smoke generator, and that worked. As soon as it gets to town I will start smoking. Thank you all for the help. Special thanks to Sonny and Brian.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: dsgarrison on September 15, 2010, 09:15:41 AM
;D   I sent it to Galesburg this morning they replaced parts and it did not  work. They gave me a new smoke generator, and that worked. As soon as it gets to town I will start smoking. Thank you all for the help. Special thanks to Sonny and Brian.

Glad you got things going! GL on your smokes. Looking forward to some great pics.

AJW

Can anyone help me , I live in the Cayman Islands and have no dealer to seek help from.

My smoker displays 4:00(on the smoker timer) and the letters E1 appear (in the Temp Setting)....I have tried wiggling the sensor cable and reversing it, but am unable to make it work.

This is a brand new digital smoker and I'm seriously hacked off....has anyone got any idea what's going wrong?

classicrockgriller

Sounds like you have either a loose or not connected wire on one end of the sensor cable.

Either in the smoke generator or the sensor inside the cabinet. Either one are an easy fix.

Check this out.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?488-Answers-To-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=761#post761
(post #4)

Here is how to take apart the smoke generator.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?488-Answers-To-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=987#post987
(post #41)