Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange II

Started by classicrockgriller, September 30, 2010, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 01, 2010, 07:08:56 AM
The list so far contains 19 members If I missed you let me know and I will check my messages again to see if I have an address.

Tenpoint5
Classicrockgriller
Chili Head
FLBentRider
KevinG
Squirtthecat
Mikeradio
Nepasmoker
Southern Smoked
RossP
Bavind
Caneyscud
Pensrock
Standles
BuyLowSellHigh
Darqman
Quarlow
GusRobin
Seemore

OK 10.5  why am I not on this list???  I sent you the info..   I think old age is catching up with you   ;D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

DTAggie

classicrockgriller

Quote from: DTAggie on October 07, 2010, 12:19:25 PM
I sent you a PM last night Chris.

I think he worked last nite and tonite.

He be snoozin'.

LumpyDVC

I'm in. PM sent.

You guys have helped me along so much.

Another Canadian to the list. ;-)

Lumpy # 2
-= Lumpy # 2 =-

camoghost

:Wow this sounds fun I'm in.  ::)I love XMASS I always have allot of fun and am looking forward to joining u all in this. ;D

Tenpoint5

After a nap and sometime this evening I will get all of the PM's and address logged and then will make up an updated list of everyone that's in so far! Please bear with me I have about 3 or 4 folders with all of the information and lists of whos in , who is in the US and who is in Canada. Now before I get asked. We try to keep the folks in Canada in a separate group for their benefit. 1 So they actually get their gift and 2 So they don't have to deal with customs and any import fee's. Unless notified otherwise that is the way the cookie will crumble as I have been informed by CRG. This is his rodeo I'm just the scorekeeper.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Worked good last year, that said I know mine came from Alaska but it still worked good for the rest.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

RossP

From the US to Canada if you make out the customs declarations as a gift there is no duties and it gets here fairly fast for Canada Post. I receive lots of stuff from our neighbors to the south that way.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Caneyscud

Great advice Ross - I did not know that. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

The list so far contains 29 members If I missed you let me know and I will check my messages again to see if I have an address.

Tenpoint5
Classicrockgriller
Chili Head
FLBentRider
KevinG
Squirtthecat
Mikeradio
Nepasmoker
Southern Smoked
RossP
Bavind
Caneyscud
Pensrock
Standles
BuyLowSellHigh
Darqman
Quarlow
GusRobin
Seemore
OU812
TMB
Kinyo
????????- Surprise Person
TestRocket
Smoker Pete
DTAggie
LumpyDVC
Camoghost
Ronbeaux

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: RossP on October 08, 2010, 03:10:15 PM
From the US to Canada if you make out the customs declarations as a gift there is no duties and it gets here fairly fast for Canada Post. I receive lots of stuff from our neighbors to the south that way.

Ross

Sonny,
Will it be everyone in the same hat or separate hats? Your call. I am sure everyone has a voice in this. What do you guys think? Everyone in the same hat or try to keep shipping and any extra costs down? It really doesn't matter to me I will still be doing the same thing, drawing names.

kinyo

For me, evreybody in the same hat could be fun.

The reason is that, it's a good chance for us to get stuff that is difficult for us to get on the Canadian side of the border & us we can send you guys in the States stuff you can't find.

Anyway you guys decide to do it, it will be a lot of fun!  ;D   

classicrockgriller

I think we went thru the thoughts on this last year.

I don't want to be the one that says US can't ship to Canada or vice versa.

I really think is was about the cost of shipping.

I will re-read the posts from last year and will report the findings.

squirtthecat

The magic # when shipping to Canada is 2 pounds.  Any more than that, and the price goes up geometrically...