Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange II

Started by classicrockgriller, September 30, 2010, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Midnite on the 14th is cut-off!

Tenpoint5

I started rounding things up for my gift recipient. I came across this little three pack of sauces. I had it sitting on the stove when my 11yr old son walked around the corner and exclaimed " Oh Cool you got me some more hot sauces Dad!! When can I try them?" He looked at the bottles and said "Oh wait only one of them is a hot sauce" I thought I would share what my recipient was going to get.

And a close up for better clarity on what each bottle says. My son is correct only one of them says that it IS a hot sauce!! ;D

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

QuoteHe looked at the bottles and said "Oh wait only one of them is a hot sauce"

Glad to see you're raising your son with good judgement and sound values.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Tenpoint5

He didn't even see that just to the left of the word HOLE, there is some writing that says "Now Even Hotter"!! ;D ;D

He is going to be a Pepperhead!! He likes the heat. I just have to break him in a little slower than he wants to go. I wont stop him from trying it though.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Of course you wouldn't and I wouldn't either. If nothing else it could be a good source of entertainment. He laughs sadisticly muahhhh
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Quarlow on October 31, 2010, 11:37:49 AM
Of course you wouldn't and I wouldn't either. If nothing else it could be a good source of entertainment. He laughs sadisticly muahhhh

It is Q it is.
But he will try it then run for the water, come back and give me his thoughts on it. The sadistic Dad part comes in when I forget to tell him milk works better than the water does.

TMB

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 31, 2010, 11:44:17 AM
Quote from: Quarlow on October 31, 2010, 11:37:49 AM

It is Q it is.
But he will try it then run for the water, come back and give me his thoughts on it. The sadistic Dad part comes in when I forget to tell him milk works better than the water does.
Oh, your a sick puppy!   ;D     
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

love the smoke

Started to shop already I knew I should not have signed up so early, I am going to have a small trailers worth of stuff by the time i need to ship out  ;D

LTS
LTS

GusRobin

Quote from: love the smoke on November 01, 2010, 07:06:41 AM
Started to shop already I knew I should not have signed up so early, I am going to have a small trailers worth of stuff by the time i need to ship out  ;D

LTS

It is ok if you give "Love the Smoke" my name.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

OU812

Tiny Tim

Hey Curt, glad to see ya back on the board.

Tenpoint5

The days are dwindling down before the names are drawn to get on the list. The list so far contains 41 members If I missed you let me know and I will check my messages again to see if I have an address.

Tenpoint5
Classicrockgriller
Chili Head
FLBentRider
KevinG
Squirtthecat
Mikeradio
Nepasmoker
Southern Smoked
RossP
Bavind
Caneyscud
Pensrock
Standles
BuyLowSellHigh
Darqman
Quarlow
GusRobin
Seemore
OU812
TMB
Kinyo
????????- Surprise Person
TestRocket
Smoker Pete
DTAggie
LumpyDVC
Camoghost
Ronbeaux
Dman4505
Schneep
g
Smokeitall
huckabery3
rdevous
Jimbo
Iceman
Begolf25
Love the smoke
Baby Hewi
ArnieM

Still need Baby Hewi's mailing info she expressed a desire to get in but forgot to send me the info.

OU812

Quote from: Tiny Tim on November 01, 2010, 12:26:39 PM

Thanks Tim, its been a rough ride.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: OU812 on November 01, 2010, 01:04:02 PM
Quote from: Tiny Tim on November 01, 2010, 12:26:39 PM

Thanks Tim, its been a rough ride.

We knew you wanted to play so we tossed your name in.

SoCalBuilder

Looks like we need one more to make it even - I'm in...PM'd 10.5. Looking foirward to shopping :)