Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange II

Started by classicrockgriller, September 30, 2010, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

I got my PM and just did a little research on my victim...I mean, recipient.  Heading off to dreamland to let the ideas simmer and see what I can come up with to get sent off as soon after turkey day as I can.

lumpy

GOt my man....now for the shopping ;)

Thanks for the work Chris!

Lumpy

BuyLowSellHigh

Finished procurement a week ago, now have a target's name.  A Texas style holiday assault is fixin' to be launched.

I LOVE IT !
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

SoCalBuilder

10.5 and CRG - Thanks for all your work! Got my PM and ready to rock and roll  ;D

ArnieM

Got my PM too.  Thanks for your efforts.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TestRocket

classicrockgriller

Quote from: SoCalBuilder on November 16, 2010, 06:44:00 AM
10.5 and CRG - Thanks for all your work! Got my PM and ready to rock and roll  ;D

I'm just the front man doing all the hawken for the show.

Chris is the man behind the scene doing all the work.........

And a great job He is doing!

Tenpoint5

I'm thinking I should keep my notes a little longer this year!! I found out this morning that one of the folks I sent a name to got the same person that they had last year!!!! Adjustments have been made and all is well. Until the next brush fire pops up. ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 16, 2010, 07:53:58 AM
I'm thinking I should keep my notes a little longer this year!! I found out this morning that one of the folks I sent a name to got the same person that they had last year!!!! Adjustments have been made and all is well. Until the next brush fire pops up. ;D ;D

Personally, I don't mind since you are the only one that sees the whole list, and ...........

Since it sounds like YOU just volunteered to do it again next year! ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 16, 2010, 08:03:40 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 16, 2010, 07:53:58 AM

Personally, I don't mind since you are the only one that sees the whole list, and ...........

Since it sounds like YOU just volunteered to do it again next year! ;D

That was a typo!!! School delay because of fog had 4 kids pinging off the walls and driving me nuts.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Got my PM. 

Volunteer love coming someone's way.

OM, did I just say that!

Just remembered.  The places I got my stuff from last year are still closed from "The Flood".  Will hafta find other places now. And my favorite chef's supply store is about to close - gotta get there soon. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

iceman

Got my PM. Does anybody know the freight rates to Algeria?  :o  :D  ;D

TMB

Quote from: iceman on November 16, 2010, 09:19:15 AM
Got my PM. Does anybody know the freight rates to Algeria?  :o  :D  ;D
Yep!  1- GOAT, 1- MULE and if overnighting the package-- add matches and fire wood!   ;D     
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Brisket Lover

Should I be concerned about having a poster with no posts that registered on Nov 9th, and was active on the 10th and hasn't been back yet?  I actually have no problem sending this person something but I would hate for whomever he/she has to not get anything.

I guess in the spirit of Christmas it is just trusting the person will do what is best.