Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange II

Started by classicrockgriller, September 30, 2010, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chili Head

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Brisket Lover on November 16, 2010, 12:26:56 PM
Should I be concerned about having a poster with no posts that registered on Nov 9th, and was active on the 10th and hasn't been back yet?  I actually have no problem sending this person something but I would hate for whomever he/she has to not get anything.

I guess in the spirit of Christmas it is just trusting the person will do what is best.

I happen to know that that individual will in fact be sending out a gift. If he doesn't I know of at least 3 of his buddies that will ensure that he does. Send your gift and wait for the person who has your name to send you yours. I am pretty sure there isn't anyone matched to send each other a gift.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Brisket Lover

Great thanks. I was trying to do research on them but came up with squat. I will stick with my original gift  idea.

iceman

Quote from: Brisket Lover on November 16, 2010, 01:02:12 PM
Great thanks. I was trying to do research on them but came up with squat. I will stick with my original gift  idea.

I think the dried deer droppings made into swizzle sticks will compliment even the finest table settings so just go for it BL.  :D  :D  :D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: iceman on November 16, 2010, 01:08:40 PM
Quote from: Brisket Lover on November 16, 2010, 01:02:12 PM

I think the dried deer droppings made into swizzle sticks will compliment even the finest table settings so just go for it BL.  :D  :D  :D

Hope you didn't get me! ;D

Tenpoint5

Last minute Entry Makes it 54 folks. A little shuffling of names along with a couple of phone calls and Wallah brush fire put out.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Bavind

Got mine thanks now what to put together for him.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 16, 2010, 04:16:34 PM
Last minute Entry Makes it 54 folks. A little shuffling of names along with a couple of phone calls and Wallah brush fire put out.

Thanks for helping #54 out! WOW! 54! That is SUPER!

rdevous

I got mine...................he said with an evil laugh!!!   ::)

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller

Again, Chris called me on his way to work and wanted me to REMIND everyone that is exchanging gifts

to PLEASE, DO NOT SEND THEM OUT TILL AFTER THANKSGIVING!

But, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THEM SENT BY THE 3rd OF DECEMBER!

lumpy

We already had our Thanksgiving. :D

Dec 3rd works

classicrockgriller

Quote from: lumpy on November 17, 2010, 05:34:22 PM
We already had our Thanksgiving. :D

Dec 3rd works

Sorry about that lumpy! I was thinking US Thanksgiving.

BTW, Glad you get to play!

lumpy

I guess us up north are just thankful a little earlier :D :D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: lumpy on November 18, 2010, 06:33:27 AM
I guess us up north are just thankful a little earlier :D :D

You guys feed them so much at the first Thanksgiving that they slept for

30 days before they could make it South to do it again. ;D

lumpy