Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange II

Started by classicrockgriller, September 30, 2010, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Sailor Your worries are over. He just sent me a text he got it just can't find the camera at the moment one of the kids has it but will be posting pictures as soon as he does.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Sailor

Thanks Chris!  I will stop pacing the floor  ;D  Hope that bubble wrap did its thing.  :o

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

deb415611

Quote from: Sailor on December 03, 2010, 08:31:55 PM
  Hope that bubble wrap did its thing.  :o

my fear this year, it seems like everything I bought was glass...... for this pkg and 2 unrelated pkgs I used and entire roll of bubble wrap and I'm worried it wasn't enough

FLBentRider

I received another box yesterday, no return address  ::)

DW is out of town with both cameras  >:(

I have to go sing at the mall @noon, she'll be back by the time I get back and I'll open it up!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

KyNola

Mine went out in yesterday's mail, scheduled for delivery by Monday.

Postal worker: "Anything liquid, perishable or glass containers in this package?"
Me: "No".   Lied to the Federal Government......again! :D

Sailor

Quote from: KyNola on December 04, 2010, 08:12:29 AM
Mine went out in yesterday's mail, scheduled for delivery by Monday.

Postal worker: "Anything liquid, perishable or glass containers in this package?"
And the Government never lies to We The People?  Thud!  ;D

TestRocket

I said yes and he stamped "Fragile" all over the box.  I think it's a French word for "Drop Kick"!

pensrock

QuotePostal worker: "Anything liquid, perishable or glass containers in this package?"

When they asked me that I said "Yes to all three" All they did was put Fragile on the package, like that will really help.  :)

classicrockgriller

Quote from: TestRocket on December 04, 2010, 09:06:21 AM

I said yes and he stamped “Fragile” all over the box.  I think it’s a French word for “Drop Kick”!

Quote from: pensrock on December 04, 2010, 09:07:06 AM
QuotePostal worker: "Anything liquid, perishable or glass containers in this package?"

When they asked me that I said "Yes to all three" All they did was put Fragile on the package, like that will really help.  :)

I say yes as they are slammin it with a "FRAGILE" sledge hammer stamp. ;D ;D

deb415611

Quote from: pensrock on December 04, 2010, 09:07:06 AM

When they asked me that I said "Yes to all three" All they did was put Fragile on the package, like that will really help.  :)

I always wondered what they did if you said yes.   My husband dropped off my box, I have no idea how he answered  ;D

iceman

Last time I told them yes to all three they politely "DROPPED" the box on the floor and said " My Bad" while laughing to each other. I'm up for parole next year if I don't strangle anymore postal employees.  :D  :D  :D

Sailor

The doorbell just rang and it was the postman.  Yippie says I......then I open the box and I had forgotten that I ordered the Nicer Dicer and that is what it was.  So now I have a new play toy to tinker around with. 

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Sailor on December 04, 2010, 10:08:44 AM
The doorbell just rang and it was the postman.  Yippie says I......then I open the box and I had forgotten that I ordered the Nicer Dicer and that is what it was.  So now I have a new play toy to tinker around with. 

Patience GrassHopper! ;D

love the smoke

Delivered!!

12/3/2010

3:51 PM

Front Porch

LTS
LTS

begolf25

I want to apologize to the recipient of my gift. The heat exchanger cracked on my furnace last week so I was scrambling to get our heat fixed.

I was able to finish up my shopping this weekend and it went out today USPS Priority Mail so they should receive it Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Bryan