Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange II

Started by classicrockgriller, September 30, 2010, 09:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Mine made it safe and sound.   Got a late night PM from my recipient...  He was up to his ears in deer.

Caneyscud

Sorry to say, getting my gift out took second place to getting enough work to carry all our people through past the first of the year.  Did not want to lay off anybody before the first or anytime really.  Now have time to box and send it to my Christmas Buddy.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

classicrockgriller

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 08, 2010, 06:01:07 AM

Mine made it safe and sound.   Got a late night PM from my recipient...  He was up to his ears in deer.

;D Did He say Deer or Dear? ;D

TestRocket

TMB

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 08, 2010, 06:43:29 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on December 08, 2010, 06:01:07 AM

;D Did He say Deer or Dear? ;D
You forgot Deere! 
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Caneyscud

I think this is the proper place for this one.

Cletus is passing by Billy Bob's hay barn one day when, through a gap in the door, he sees Billy Bob doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.

Buttocks clenched, he performs a slow pirouette, and gently slides off first the right strap of his overalls, followed by the left.  He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his overalls fall down to his hips, revealing a torn and frayed plaid shirt.  Then, grabbing both sides of his shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his stained T-shirt
underneath.  With a final flourish, he tears the T-shirt from his body, and hurls his baseball cap onto a pile of hay.

Having seen enough, Cletus rushes in and says, "What the heck are you doing, Billy Bob?"

"Jeez, Cletus, ya scared the bejeezers out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Billy Bob.  "But me'n the Ol' Lady been havin trouble lately in the bedroom d'partment, and the therapist suggested I do 'something sexy to a tractor'."
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

SoCalBuilder

"Now that's funny, i don't care who you are!"

OU812

I was at the kitchen sink cleaning up my mess last night and the big brown truck came down my lane and turned around at the end then stopped at the walk got outta the truck with a big ole box and brought it up to the porch. Before I could get my hands dried he was back in the truck and sped away, it was 7:50 P.M. maybe he was in a hurry.

When I got the box in the house I noticed it was addressed to the wife.  :-[

Kinda feel like a kid waiting for Santa.  ::) :D

ArnieM

All my boxes are addressed to the wife.  I just try to chase the UPS guy/gal away.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

Quote from: ArnieM on December 08, 2010, 02:45:28 PM
All my boxes are addressed to the wife.  I just try to chase the UPS guy/gal away.

I think Tucker, all 15 lb of him, chased the UPS guy away when my stuff came.  :D

ArnieM

15 pounds of what?  Heck, my cat is 15 pounds.
-- Arnie

ArnieM

I got a nice gift from KevinG yesterday.  I posted pics in the chat room last night but here they are again for the poor unfortunate souls that might have missed them.

I think it was the original prototype for the Bradley 6 rack unit.  It came with sandalwood pucks.

Nice quality but I had a dickens of a time getting the chuck roast in there.

Thanks Kev.  You'll always be on my pepper list.  :D
-- Arnie

OU812

Quote from: ArnieM on December 08, 2010, 02:55:32 PM
15 pounds of what?  Heck, my cat is 15 pounds.

15 lb of pure ENERGY!  ;D

He's a Boston Terror.

Nice mini smoker.  :D

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!