bisquettes continuously feeding, and just being dumped into the water bowl?

Started by dsgarrison, September 30, 2010, 05:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsgarrison

looked at micro switch and looked OK. sometimes  it is OK and sometime put all of them in the water. :o No E message

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

Habanero Smoker

If you don't have the problem resolved yet, make sure that the drive arm depresses the micro switch. If not you will need to adjust the position of the motor so that it will depress the micro switch until you hear a click.

If the drive arm is depressing the switch and your hear a click, then you may need a new switch.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

dsgarrison

Looks like I need a new switch :o  Looks like another grill weekend. I started up and it dumped the first 4. Turn off and back on, and started to work. Then dumped the next 3 OK. Came out to check after 1 hour. And it dumped all of them and heat turned off  >:(

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

dsgarrison

;D ;D ;D Called on Monday and sent it to Galesburg, 2 1/2 hours later fixed. Lose screw on sensor that I didn't see. Smoking tonight, Sonny you are right $1 sausage and smoke taste like $10. Working again. I glad they are close. Thanks Bradley nice people to deal with. I hope I don't see you again. Very depressing when 12 briquettes go into the water as fast as they can feed. Were SMOKING. ;D ;D

classicrockgriller

Glad to see you up and running AGAIN! ;D

Have Fun with that smoker.

dsgarrison