Happy Long Week-end

Started by goalieboy29, July 01, 2005, 04:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goalieboy29

Just a shout out to all my fellow Canucks. Wishing you a happy Canada Day. Smoke something nice.

Cheers to our brothers and sisters to the south. Have a great July 4. Thanks for giving us "BBQ"

Now everybody par-teh....

Cheers,

goalieboy29

It's the wood that makes it good...
It's the wood that makes it good.

Phone Guy

whitetailfan

Thanks Goalie,
Same to you...did you get to Barrie?

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

goalieboy29

Hey WhiteTail,

Didin't manage to get to Barrie. Wanted to but duty called. I hosted an 18th B Day party for my neice. Did a whole mess o' ribs at her request. Folks were stunned that they each had a full rack put in front of them but I didn't notice any leftovers...Turned out really nice and the girl was as happy as could be.

Life is sweet when it comes out good eh?

goalieboy29

It's the wood that makes it good.

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by goalieboy29</i>
<br />Hey WhiteTail,

Didin't manage to get to Barrie. Wanted to but duty called. I hosted an 18th B Day party for my neice. Did a whole mess o' ribs at her request. Folks were stunned that they each had a full rack put in front of them but I didn't notice any leftovers...Turned out really nice and the girl was as happy as could be.

Life is sweet when it comes out good eh?

goalieboy29

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I'm impressed . . . [8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA