Happy Canada Day

Started by whitetailfan, July 01, 2005, 05:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

That's all.

Everyone have a great day up here, and all the best to those getting ready for Monday's festivities down south.

[:)][:D][8D][:p][:)]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Phone Guy

When we take over Canada you to can celebrate Independance Day. [;)]

P.S. Just Kidding

Kummok

WTF: Happy Canada Day to the birthplace of the mighty King!! (salmon, that is) [;)][:p][:D]

Phone Guy...I don't think we'll be "liberating" BC/YT anytime soon...they raise 'em pretty tough there, and they're kinda attached to their BEAUTIFUL country.....but it WOULD be nicer if I could just drive back and forth to/from Alaska while carrying my sidearms in my vehicle[;)][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">but it WOULD be nicer if I could just drive back and forth to/from Alaska while carrying my sidearms in my vehicle[;)][:D]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yes Phone Guy, were doing fine thanks....and when in Canada, you don't need those sidearms. [;)] Have a great 1st and 4th everyone.

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mws</i>
<br />....and when in Canada, you don't need those sidearms. [;)]....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You might be right Mike, but I live in Alaska and drive to LA area....you NEED them for self defense on the freeways there! [;)][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

nsxbill

Happy Holidays to all...Easy fix..smoke and drink beer from 1st to the 4th and remember to toast our neighbors above or below depending where you are located!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

tsquared

Every July 4th I sit on my deck and watch the fireworks across Juan de Fuca Strait over at Port Angeles, Washington. I usually do some reflecting about what good neighbors we have. You don't have to look to far around the world to see a different situation. Cheers to all, have a good holiday.
Tom

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />Happy Holidays to all...Easy fix..smoke and drink beer from 1st to the 4th and remember to toast our neighbors above or below depending where you are located!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Here-Here...Cheers Bill, well said

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

psdubl07

I'm a little late on this, (and hungover from drinking 10-Year Laphroaig [:p]), but here-here!  Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mws</i>
<br />and when in Canada, you don't need those sidearms. [;)] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
It's not a question of "need", it's a question of "want" and/or "right".

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?