Easy Sweet Lebanon Bologna

Started by NePaSmoKer, October 04, 2010, 03:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikeman_95

Rick
very good looking. How close does it taste to a commercial stick of bologna. I also had a thought!! how about snapping a shot of you freezer. With all the sausage you make that baby must be full. Mine is mostly full of fish.  Just kidding I enjoy your post and I am learning so much watching what you are doing.

Kirby

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pikeman_95 on October 06, 2010, 08:42:46 PM
Rick
very good looking. How close does it taste to a commercial stick of bologna. I also had a thought!! how about snapping a shot of you freezer. With all the sausage you make that baby must be full. Mine is mostly full of fish.  Just kidding I enjoy your post and I am learning so much watching what you are doing.

Kirby

Thanks Kirby

Taste is close but needs ECA instead of the fermento. Just didnt have all the tang that the Amish Lebanon has. I think they use regular sour salt but if you dont use it right you get a crumbly bologna.

My freezer dont stay full long, my neighbor raids it  ;D

pikeman_95

Don't forget to give my phone number to your neighbor before you go so if he has any building problems he can call me.

Kirby

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pikeman_95 on October 06, 2010, 08:58:48 PM
Don't forget to give my phone number to your neighbor before you go so if he has any building problems he can call me.

Kirby

Ok

Cant guarantee he will do anything yet cuz his mom is not doing very good.