starting a batch of salmon

Started by camoghost, October 11, 2010, 07:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camoghost

Tenpoint5

Is this your own recipe or are you following one of the ones found on the forum?
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

camoghost

one of my own. I got it from a guy I work with it's really good. Ill post it if you all would like and try it.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: camoghost on October 11, 2010, 09:18:04 AM
one of my own. I got it from a guy I work with it's really good. Ill post it if you all would like and try it.
Post away
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

camoghost

ok i'll put it  out it's on the fish page as smoked salmon. ;D ;D

camoghost

ok well it done 5hrs, I.T 165

smoker pete

Quote from: camoghost on October 11, 2010, 01:07:58 PM
ok well it done 5hrs, I.T 165

Is it just me or is everyone else getting this error message from photobuckët?  I don't have issues viewing other images.

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

GusRobin

I think it means the photo was deleted. Unless you get the message for every image and on other threads, then its a problem somewhere on your end.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

camoghost

I' sorry all I screwed up and deleted a bunch of stuff by misstake. :-[

Quarlow

Nice work Camo. Just a hint for you. I always put my tail pieces on one rack so they can be taken out earlier than the bigger pieces easily. And I also try to match up the size and thickness of the other ones.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.