Rckcrwlr's Gouda???

Started by Rckcrwlr, October 18, 2010, 07:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carter

Now you're talking.  Looks awesome.  Gonna have to try that.

bigcatdaddy

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 12, 2010, 03:17:37 PM
How did it taste??

The combination of the smoked gouda and the Sopressata, just made it unbelievable.

Quarlow

Just for the heads up some of the guys who are new. You can age your cheese for a good long time. I think NePaS said he had some vacsealed in the back of his fridge for a year with no ill effect. And the longer it ages the better.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Quote from: Quarlow on November 14, 2010, 05:33:04 PM
Just for the heads up some of the guys who are new. You can age your cheese for a good long time. I think NePaS said he had some vacsealed in the back of his fridge for a year with no ill effect. And the longer it ages the better.

I think that was me.  ::)
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Quarlow

Oops sorry and I think I made the same mistake once before. But don't feel bad. I have a memory like a sieve. I fact sometimes I wonder how a can complete a sente......what was I just saying.....hey who am I.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

FLBentRider

Quote from: Quarlow on November 14, 2010, 05:56:36 PM
Oops sorry and I think I made the same mistake once before. But don't feel bad. I have a memory like a sieve. I fact sometimes I wonder how a can complete a sente......what was I just saying.....hey who am I.

You're in the Pacific time zone.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Quarlow

More like the frecken twilight zone. Just ruined 4 racks of ribs.

OBS
BBQ