smoker caught fire

Started by bigbear7892, October 19, 2010, 03:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

OK so here is what you do, You head on over to the grocery store. Just walk right past the tin pans to the frozen food section. Search till you find the "McCain deep and delishes cakes. Buy 2 cause they are real good. You take them home and they should be thawed enough by the time you get home or you can take the long route around the lake or over to the water tower.... anything that will take about a 1/2 an hour. then as soon as you get in the house you  grab a plate and fork. You dishout as big a piece will fit on your plant and then eat it. If there are any kids around you can share with them or tell them this is a new diet food that kids can't digest and just eat the whole thing to yourself. Then once all the cake is gone you get your wife through what ever coercion you can come up with to have her wash it and there you got you new water pan for the Bradley. ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BuyLowSellHigh

Translation ... a 9 x 13 disposable aluminum cake pan is about perfect  ...

(remove the cake first).    ;)
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.