The Meat Tank!

Started by squirtthecat, October 27, 2010, 05:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hal4uk

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 27, 2010, 03:25:17 PM
Quote from: Up In Smoke on October 27, 2010, 03:24:01 PM
Squirt,
that gives me an idea for November!! don't know if i can pull it off but i will make sure to try!

Wouldn't that be awesome!   Even just for the cooks/volunteers to eat...  (after a barrage of pictures were taken)

I don't think it would ship well.   :D
Build.  Freeze.  Travel.   8)

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

standles

Silly people.   This is military/government we are talking about.  You  talk as if one person is going to build this.  NOOOOO    It will take 5-6 contractors and only after the good senators have redirected funds to thier home states will you know which.   Also there are going to have to be proprietary drawings from each  that means the parts will not assemble correctly later and an special integration team will have to be setup.  Finally. the funding for this is significant and make sure to plan for a 30-50% cost overrun.

:)

Up In Smoke

Quote from: standles on October 28, 2010, 05:58:32 AM
Silly people.   This is military/government we are talking about.  You  talk as if one person is going to build this.  NOOOOO    It will take 5-6 contractors and only after the good senators have redirected funds to thier home states will you know which.   Also there are going to have to be proprietary drawings from each  that means the parts will not assemble correctly later and an special integration team will have to be setup.  Finally. the funding for this is significant and make sure to plan for a 30-50% cost overrun.

:)

:D :D :D and lastly  :D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Quarlow

I think it shoots Moink Balls.  ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BuyLowSellHigh

;D

I think it is one giant moink ... uh .. tank.
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here