Let Me Just Say...

Started by terry08, October 27, 2010, 05:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terry08

I Have Now Smoked The BuckBoard Bacon, And Now The Pork Bellies Using TenPoint5's, Recipe. Never Question The Knowledge, Or The Ability, of These Guys. Finest Bacon I Have Eaten In Many Years. The Ten Pounds I was Giving To The Guys Heading To Taladaga Speedway. Has Already Been Consumed, And Orders Pouring In For More. Of Course There Was Ten Of Them. ;D ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: terry08 on October 27, 2010, 05:09:54 PM
I Have Now Smoked The BuckBoard Bacon, And Now The Pork Bellies Using TenPoint5's, Recipe. Never Question The Knowledge, Or The Ability, of These Guys. Finest Bacon I Have Eaten In Many Years. The Ten Pounds I was Giving To The Guys Heading To Taladaga Speedway. Has Already Been Consumed, And Orders Pouring In For More. Of Course There Was Ten Of Them. ;D ;D

Always question me if your not sure of something I have said. I have been known to be wrong or have been misguided in my response!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 27, 2010, 05:16:31 PM

Always question me if your not sure of something I have said. I have been known to be wrong or have been misguided in my response!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

hal4uk

Quote from: KevinG on October 27, 2010, 08:15:53 PM
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Well... There was that one time... 
When you were (rightfully) thinking about strappin' on your elephant gun...
But.. Ohhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooo....
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

iceman

Terry ya gotta watch out for TenPoint and Nepa cause they "WILL" lead you to the other side.
The other side of your pant size that is and I ain't talken the smaller size bucko.  :D  ;D  ;)