Generator blowing fuses

Started by Tommy3Putts, October 31, 2010, 11:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

QuoteBrian

Thank you.  I just spoke to Frank and he is sending me a new burner.  Thank you! 

Great customer service from Bradley.  I love you guys.  I wish other businesses were as good as you guys.

Thanks

Tommy3Putts
Arlington VA.

Your Welcome

Let us know if that solves the problem.

Brian

Tommy3Putts

The replacement burner arrived from Bradley yesterday.  Fairly straightforward and easy to switch out this afternoon.  It looks like that is the fix. I plugged the smoke generator in and it stayed on with no fuse blown and the burner started heating up.  We'll see how it goes tomorrow.  Having guests over for cold smoked Rib-eye steaks and a few adult beverages.  We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Bradley!!!

T3Ps.

Bradley (Head Office)

Your Welcome

Glad to hear your back up and smokin

Brian.

Tommy3Putts

Bradley worked like a charm last night.  Cold smoked ribeyes and a prime rib roast.  The generator and the oven both worked fine.

Thanks Bradley for the great service.

T3Ps

smoker pete

T3Ps - Hope your name 'Tommy3Putts' is not a reflection of your game!!  Being an avid Duffer myself (present index is 14.5) there is nothing I hate more in the world than a 3 putt  >:( :-[  I'll take a quazillion bogey over a 3 putt any day  :'(

Sounds like you did a great job on those ribeyes and the prime rib.  Next time we need photos!!

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

Tommy3Putts

Hi Smoker Pete

Yes, T3Ps is my golf mafia name given to me by the members of my weekend foursome.  Let's just say that my short game is not the strongest part of my game.  Especially recently.  As a matter of fact I had a four putt for a double bogey yesterday!  Frustrating.

T3Ps

Quote from: smoker pete on November 07, 2010, 07:16:57 PM
T3Ps - Hope your name 'Tommy3Putts' is not a reflection of your game!!  Being an avid Duffer myself (present index is 14.5) there is nothing I hate more in the world than a 3 putt  >:( :-[  I'll take a quazillion bogey over a 3 putt any day  :'(

Sounds like you did a great job on those ribeyes and the prime rib.  Next time we need photos!!

smoker pete

Quote from: Tommy3Putts on November 08, 2010, 07:40:09 AM
Hi Smoker Pete

Yes, T3Ps is my golf mafia name given to me by the members of my weekend foursome.  Let's just say that my short game is not the strongest part of my game.  Especially recently.  As a matter of fact I had a four putt for a double bogey yesterday!  Frustrating.

T3Ps

Quote from: smoker pete on November 07, 2010, 07:16:57 PM

You know what they say ... "You drive for show ... and you putt for dough"!!  Golf can be the most frustrating game in the world but it's so much fun  ;D :'( :-\ :P :D >:(

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

classicrockgriller

Back in my Younger days when I had a limber back, I was on a 366 yd par 4 with a STIFF wind to my

back and caught every bit of the ball with a Tiger like drive and ended pin high and 18 feet away from

cup. 5 putts later I had a double bogey. I never did go get that puter out of that pond. ;D

Tommy, glad to see you back in the smoking game and hope you stay par and smoke a lot!

Tommy3Putts

Thanks CRG.  Summer's over and weather is getting less reliable so I'll be using the Bradley more.

Last year in a golf tournament in Mexico, I missed a three inch tap in put for par.....I ain't kidding