2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinyo

No problem for the pics Quarlow!

Hope you enjoyed everything! This maple syrup is really good!  :P

Also, those steak spices are the pride of Montrealers. They come from the best "Montreal style smoked meat" restaurant here in Montreal.

Kinyo

rdevous

TT....Just to follow up on the mustards you sent me.  I made cabbage, potato and bratwurst soup in my electric pressure cooker not long ago and the recipe called for 2 tbsp of course grain mustard.  I used the Dennison mustard.  My sister and I liked the vinegar note it gave the soup.  Since the recipe calls for dill, I'm thinking of using the mustard with dill the next time and either cut back on the amount of dill I add or not add any extra dill weed.

As a side note...anyone think of getting an electric pressure cooker should check out the Fagor 3 in 1 cooker.  It's an electric pressure cooker, rice cooker and slow cooker unit.  I found the best price at Amazon .com.  While I still need to work on the resulting rice I get, I will fight to the death to keep the 3-in-1 unit.

I will deny I told you about this but here a great item for the next Secret Santa Exchange or just place in your pantry and await its discovery: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/e5a7/.

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Quarlow

So this is how they are trying to get people to eat their tired race horses.  :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: rdevous on February 21, 2011, 11:35:16 AM

TT....Just to follow up on the mustards you sent me.  I made cabbage, potato and bratwurst soup in my electric pressure cooker not long ago and the recipe called for 2 tbsp of course grain mustard.  I used the Dennison mustard.  My sister and I liked the vinegar note it gave the soup.  Since the recipe calls for dill, I'm thinking of using the mustard with dill the next time and either cut back on the amount of dill I add or not add any extra dill weed.

As a side note...anyone think of getting an electric pressure cooker should check out the Fagor 3 in 1 cooker.  It's an electric pressure cooker, rice cooker and slow cooker unit.  I found the best price at Amazon .com.  While I still need to work on the resulting rice I get, I will fight to the death to keep the 3-in-1 unit.

I will deny I told you about this but here a great item for the next Secret Santa Exchange or just place in your pantry and await its discovery: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/e5a7/.

Ray

Cool...I'm glad you're liking it and finding uses.  Be happy to send more if you happen to run out.  ;D