Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

BuyLowSellHigh

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

smoker pete

Holy Guacamole!!!  :o :o :o  Got me an awesome load today from Texas ;D ;D

Thank you so very much.  Can't wait to put it all to good use.

Thing is, I know the member's real name but not their Forum Name.  So 10.5 if you would kindly do me the honors and reveal my benefactor I would appreciate it so that I may properly thank him/her on the forum.

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

pensrock

Tenpoint5

Smoker Pete that would be none other than The Smoking Monkey himself ClasssicRockGriller (CRG)
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Sorry I pulled the Joke on you the other nite in the chat room by telling your

your Christmas sender had backed out. ;D

I hope you enjoy it.

Those Pancakes are awesome.

jiggerjams

Fantastic gifts everyone is getting. It is great to follow this thread. Some of the guys are up looking for the UPS truck and I find myself running to the computer to see who has got what. :)

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

BuyLowSellHigh

That big brown truck stopped at my my house and left this box for me.

Got me all excited, like a little kid on Christmas morning wanting to see what's inside.  From Amana, IA, I'm thinking this is going to be good.   I was wrong, this isn't good ... it's way better than that!

A beautiful Teli salami and a killer collection of mustards, from dman4505. This is truly awesome! 

Thank you very much, Don!

If the wife has her way, little of this will be left after the weekend.   

Chili Head

Southernsmoked you are very welcome sir ! ;)  

The midwest really isn't known for much but crazy weather..one day it could be nice and warm and the next it's cold and snowing. If you don't like the weather stick around it will change.
So I decided to get you some of the things I like, a couple of them I learned about from reading all the posts here in fact and some you may already have but you can never have too much of a good thing  ;) ;D

The BBQ sauces are self explanatory but I'm guessing you have never had sticky fingers  :D. The pepper jelly is really good on meat balls mixed with BBQ sauce or maybe a big ole fatty  ;D
The gunslinger I get by the case at azgunslinger.com. They have lots of great products there. The stuffed olives rock! Check em out!
The pepper and onion relish is good on everything  :D And the rub..yum yum yum yum yum. The CT..like someone else has said already..it would make a rock taste good so if you haven't tried it yet you're in for a treat!  ;) If you haven't tried the high mountain yet its quick its easy
and tastes great too.

Please enjoy!  I hope you have a great holiday!

Chili Head

Buylowsellhigh what can I say..except thank you very much for the tastes of texas!!

My taste buds cant wait to try everything  ;) Not only am I going to be able to taste what BBQ is like in texas but also learn how to cook it and act texan ;) I'm starting on the book tomorrow :D Hmm might have to go buy me a hat  ;D

Thanks for everything Eric! Have a great holiday bud!

John aka Chili Head

BuyLowSellHigh

Chili Head, It was my pleasure!  I had great fun picking up those goodies, packing 'em up and watchin' 'em travel.  Hopefully it will bring you some great taste and fun as well.

As far as what BBQ is like in TX, as Pachanga can probably better relate and tell, more than one good fight has started over that very topic.  As you probably know, TX is a pretty big place and in all that "bigness" there are a lot of variations on the BBQ theme.  The book will help you out on this.  Just have a can of Whup-Ass at the ready if you get into one of those heated discussions about TX BBQ and what is is supposed to be like.   ;)   :D   ;D

By all means, get a hat, and some boots too.  Just be sure to drag them through a few cow pies for the appropriate adornment and aroma.  And keep one can of Whup-Ass in the glove compartment of your pickup.  ;D

smoker pete

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 03, 2010, 07:51:33 PM
Sorry I pulled the Joke on you the other night in the chat room by telling your

your Christmas sender had backed out. ;D

I hope you enjoy it.

Those Pancakes are awesome.

Thank you very much  
Can't wait to use the John Henry's seasoning on my first brisket and experiment with all the other wonderful items  ;D :P ;D

Had me some fun the other night in the Chat Room!!  Catch ya on the flip side ...

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

OU812

WOW!

All them gifts are great, cant believe there rolling in allready.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: OU812 on December 04, 2010, 10:06:04 AM
WOW!

All them gifts are great, cant believe there rolling in allready.

This year is different than last year. I think everybody was sitting on GO! ;D