2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokeitall

I don't have your name but I do have to admit that I had to ship my package out a little late but it will be worth the wait  :)
SIA

jiggerjams

TMB

Got to work this morning and found Santa had showed up!!   ;D     

I'll post pictures tonight of the GREAT stuff      "I GOT IN THE BOX"   :D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

begolf25

Received my gift Friday, all the way from Iowa.

What could it be?

PERFECT! A case of disposable latex gloves!

I opened it up to try on the gloves and found a great selection of BBQ Sauces!

I am really looking forward to trying all of them. The Cowboy John's Grillin & Dippin Sauce looks interesting. The first ingredient listed is "brewed coffee".

Thank you very much Randy (love the smoke). They will all get put to good use.

Bryan

TestRocket

jiggerjams

KevinG

Now I'm curious what he was doing to have that many latex gloves.  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

SoCalBuilder

Just got a call from the bride that a big ole' box just came from someone in Alabama (I think). Damn, now I gotta wait another 6 and a half hours till I get home :( More to follow!!

TestRocket

love the smoke

Quote from: begolf25 on December 06, 2010, 08:49:41 AM
Received my gift Friday, all the way from Iowa.

What could it be?

PERFECT! A case of disposable latex gloves!

I opened it up to try on the gloves and found a great selection of BBQ Sauces!

I am really looking forward to trying all of them. The Cowboy John's Grillin & Dippin Sauce looks interesting. The first ingredient listed is "brewed coffee".

Thank you very much Randy (love the smoke). They will all get put to good use.

Bryan

A little bit of information I forgot to put in the box
Almost all the sauces are made right here in IOWA, the apple butter BBQ sauce is sold by a apple orchard and they ONLY have it available during the apple season once its sold out they get NO more till next year

The Cowboy johns sauce I found on the internet and when you place your order you don't pay for it, when you get the sauce in the mail there is a hand written bill of sale and an address to send the $ to, us Iowegions are a trusting bunch aren't we ?

The country side is probably my favorite

I have not had a chance to taste them all yet so keep us posted on what they are like

LTS
LTS

Sailor

Ding Dong....I runs to the front door and there be the postman.  I says you got something for this here household and he nods and says matter of fact I do.  He hands over the package and I says "Thank you and Merry Christmas".

The box that was delivered.  It was was from JimBo

And this is what was inside the box.

Jim, thank you for sending a taste of MI.  I am very excited to try out that Cherry sauce.  I love peanut butter and it sure looks good.  I may have to try that out first.  The bacon cure will now get me off my duff to try a bacon.  Thank you again for your thoughtfulness!

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

deb415611

I got a very cool box from Kentucky today!!   Thank you very much Mr. & Mrs. KyNola!!!   

There were even treats for Saffron!  She'll be very happy when she gets home from playschool!

I was just looking at Randy's pictures yesterday and wondering if Starnes was available online - now I don't need to look.    Jan's rub is awesome and the Solieus looks great.  The ham looks incredible, we haven't had any country ham since we lived in VA for a short time, it will make Mr. Deb very happy.  I have a great recipe for gingerbread popcorn so I will be using the KY molasses and popcorn very soon. 

Am I supposed to smoke the peeps?? ;D

Thanks again for an awesome present! :)

KyNola

NePaS smoked Peeps, remember?

As for the Saffron treats, they are handmade here locally by a friend of ours using only natural ingredients.  No fillers or crap like that.

Glad it arrived there safe and sound!

deb415611

Quote from: KyNola on December 06, 2010, 02:39:05 PM
NePaS smoked Peeps, remember?

As for the Saffron treats, they are handmade here locally by a friend of ours using only natural ingredients.  No fillers or crap like that.

Glad it arrived there safe and sound!

She likes them,  I'm a cool mom and let her have one before dinner :D   

classicrockgriller

Just some FANTASTIC looking gifts.

Congrats to the receivers and WELL DONE to the senders.

Everyone has done a Great job.