2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shasta bob

Your welcome Brisket lover, the Pear wood chips were from Gary West meats here in Medford Oregon. i hope you have a very  Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year my smoking buddy.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Caneyscud

I'm proud to announce:

With God's help, and lots of hours I've got enough work to keep all our people working through the Holidays and into next year a bit.  Bound and determined not to lay any one off before Christmas.  Now a little time to do things I also need to get done.  I have to acknowledge the fabulous gift I received from my Christmas Buddy Darqman.  I am not worthy!  Opening the box left me speechless.  I am honored and humbled.  Dude, I'll never be able to thank you enough.  I have already shown it to the most likely direct beneficiaries of the benefits of my receiving this noble gift - those guys being my flyfishing buddies.  They are already planning to kidnap me and my new gift and force me to go on some weekend fishing trips to the mountains.  In my best Eddie imitation - "ITs the gift that keeps on giving!"  Somehow, I don't think I'll be getting much fishing done on those trips - seems smoked goodies are the real goal!  I introduce you to the newest precious newcomer to caney's stable of smokers.  

Meet BPS - Isn't she beautiful!

On a side note - I also have the time today to get my box out to someone somewhere in OK.  
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

TestRocket

jiggerjams

I often wondered if Darqman was the name of a super hero....now I know. Atta knock it out of the park Darqman.

ArnieM

Certainly some class DM.  Very nice of you.

Now, if only a MAK would show up here ...  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

KevinG

Quote from: ArnieM on December 08, 2010, 08:11:36 AM

Boy, give the man a mini Bradley and he wants a mak.  ;D
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ArnieM on December 08, 2010, 08:11:36 AM

Well I haven't got my gift yet, so the possibility does exist!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

rdevous

Tiny Tim,

Got my HEAVY package on Monday.  It arrived in excellent condition...thank you Post Office!!!

My apology to the state of Iowa for the sudden statewide shortage of seasoned mustards, BBQ and hot wing sauces, flavor enhancer rub, honeys, yogurt pretzels and microwave popcorn.  Thanks also for the Schleswig's Schnapps Haus beer mug, shot glass and pens.  Picture to follow when I figure out my phone camera!!!

You call yourself Tiny Tim.............but your heart is HUGE!!!

My package has been delayed going out due to being knocked on my butt by a cold.  Picking up one more item then itza outta here!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Brisket Lover

Quote from: Shasta bob on December 07, 2010, 05:13:05 PM
Your welcome Brisket lover, the Pear wood chips were from Gary West meats here in Medford Oregon. i hope you have a very  Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year my smoking buddy.

Thanks again Shasta Bob!  The jerky was enjoyed last night with a cold brew as an after dinner treat!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

OU812

Great gifts everybody!

So, I was at the sink cleaning up my mess, again, and this big ole brown turck pulls in my lane and zooms by my walk and turns around at the end of my lane, he's been here before, many times. Then he stops at the walk and jumps out with a Big box, walks to the porch sets it down gently, turns and walks away. I think Tucker scared him off.  :D Tucker is a 15 lb Boston Terror with a bark to match. ;D So by the time I get my hands dried off the big brown truck races away, did I say it was 7:50 P.M.? Now I go out and pick up the box thinkin Oh Boy this is gonna be fun. Get it inside and see its addressed to the wife.  >:(

Had me all siked up, damn it.

Kinda feel like a kid waiting for santa to come.

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: Caneyscud on December 08, 2010, 06:03:11 AM
I'm proud to announce:

With God's help, and lots of hours I've got enough work to keep all our people working through the Holidays and into next year a bit.  Bound and determined not to lay any one off before Christmas.  Now a little time to do things I also need to get done.  I have to acknowledge the fabulous gift I received from my Christmas Buddy Darqman.  I am not worthy!  Opening the box left me speechless.  I am honored and humbled.  Dude, I'll never be able to thank you enough.  I have already shown it to the most likely direct beneficiaries of the benefits of my receiving this noble gift - those guys being my flyfishing buddies.  They are already planning to kidnap me and my new gift and force me to go on some weekend fishing trips to the mountains.  In my best Eddie imitation - "ITs the gift that keeps on giving!"  Somehow, I don't think I'll be getting much fishing done on those trips - seems smoked goodies are the real goal!  I introduce you to the newest precious newcomer to caney's stable of smokers.  

Meet BPS - Isn't she beautiful!

On a side note - I also have the time today to get my box out to someone somewhere in OK.  

Awesome! I said an AWESOME gift!!

WOW!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tiny Tim

Quote from: rdevous on December 08, 2010, 10:07:38 AM

Tiny Tim,

Got my HEAVY package on Monday.  It arrived in excellent condition...thank you Post Office!!!

My apology to the state of Iowa for the sudden statewide shortage of seasoned mustards, BBQ and hot wing sauces, flavor enhancer rub, honeys, yogurt pretzels and microwave popcorn.  Thanks also for the Schleswig's Schnapps Haus beer mug, shot glass and pens.  Picture to follow when I figure out my phone camera!!!

You call yourself Tiny Tim.............but your heart is HUGE!!!

My package has been delayed going out due to being knocked on my butt by a cold.  Picking up one more item then itza outta here!!!

Ray

You're welcome Ray...I enjoyed being able to send a taste of Iowa your direction.  I was a little concerned about the mug, as I hadn't wrapped it quite as securely as I would have liked to, guess it helps to jam stuff so tight that it can't move, huh? :D

Tenpoint5

If my count is correct. There has been 22 gifts received. Leaving 32 still out there in the transportation arena waiting for delivery.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

love the smoke

Make that 31

What could it be

VERY NICE

I always wanted to try out that hog tail flipper deal

Cant wait to try out that rub looks good, also just used the last of my Carolina treat to get my chicken wings ready for the grill so perfect timing

Thanks again Smoke Tail

LTS

OH ..........them secret Family recipe things are awesome, almost to good I cant stop eating them
LTS