2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Homemade Caramels You Dog!!! Watch that Pig Tail Flipper when washing it. They do bite!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 08, 2010, 03:31:20 PM
Homemade Caramels You Dog!!! Watch that Pig Tail Flipper when washing it. They do bite!!

Cool gift

Yeah the flipper does bite..............and the bubbas are hot  :D

Schmidty

Kids proclaimed today " Dad, there is a package out front on the porch and it's not for Mom" (that is a big and rare deal around our house) ...... I sprung into action!

Very awesome ~ I have read lots of raving reviews  but have  never used the CT sauce and I can't wait to break open the Pecans (need to wait till the son goes to bed tonight 

Thanks so much "Brisket Lover" ~ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well!

RossP

Just got the call there is a package for me at home. I can hardly wait, but I have three hours to go.
I will post pictures tomorrow. ;D

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

RossP

I have never been real good with words like some here, hence my low post count compared to some others,
and once again I am at a lack for words after opening my gift from LumpyDVC, you are way too enerous.
With out further ado here is the money shot. All I can say is WOW and how did you figure out that I liked got
stuff, Flaming Sphincter on the way.

The Gopher Guts looks real good and the Howards looks real hot. I will enjoy all of them. I wish
you and your family the very best and my God Bless you.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

iceman

Well there I was minding my own self making up some smoked salmon and jalapeno sausage to take up north to work for the guys and the phone rings. It was the gal at our post box store tellng me to get my behind down there and pick up a package.  ;D YIPPY YAHOO. It was from Deb415611!!!!!  :)
Since I have to go back to work in a couple days Ann said I could tear into it and enjoy the goodies before I left.
THANKS DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it all kiddo.  ;) Pat and Ann and critters.

THANKS DEB   :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Brisket Lover

Quote from: Schmidty on December 08, 2010, 04:34:08 PM

Kids proclaimed today " Dad, there is a package out front on the porch and it's not for Mom" (that is a big and rare deal around our house) ...... I sprung into action!

Very awesome ~ I have read lots of raving reviews  but have  never used the CT sauce and I can't wait to break open the Pecans (need to wait till the son goes to bed tonight 

Thanks so much "Brisket Lover" ~ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well!

Glad you like it Schmidty.  We don't have any special sauces or spices in Southern MD so I went with some good regional treats.  We have stuffed ham and blue crabs but neither ship well  ;D.  I hope you enjoy those special pecans as much as I do.  Funny thing is I always cough after eating them.  The bourbon is strong but tasty.  Have a wonderful holiday season!

begolf25

TestRocket

It's so fun seeing what everybody gets and all the different ideas we have as the sender and then seeing the reaction of the receiver...And for most (if not all) of us a complete stranger that has become family because of this forum! This is fun! Thank you everybody! Merry Christmas!  ;D

TMB

Quote from: TestRocket on December 09, 2010, 02:37:51 PM
It's so fun seeing what everybody gets and all the different ideas we have as the sender and then seeing the reaction of the receiver...And for most (if not all) of us a complete stranger that has become family because of this forum! This is fun! Thank you everybody! Merry Christmas!  ;D

Boy your right TR,  next year should be a hoot!  With some of the guys and gals here you think the wrpping is goona get interesting!!  ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: TestRocket on December 09, 2010, 02:37:51 PM

I should have put that in the poll on top. I find it just as much fun seeing the reaction and what everyone gets as I do receiving a gift. Things like this make this forum stand out above all others.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

kinyo

Had a good surprise when I came back from work this afternoon. I found a card on my door saying that there was a package waiting for me at the post office.

Rushed to the post office to get the mystery box. I was so excited that I opened the box in my car. I was like a kid in a candy store!!

Here's what Mike sent me!

Mike, you really hit the target!! This is so kind of you to have checked on the forum to see what I wanted.  I was trying to find a way to get C.T. in Montreal & you delivered it to my house! Thank you very much. It is really appreciated.  ;D

And those rubs looks fantastic.

I cant wait to try those wonderful products.

Thanks again Mike & Merry Christmas to you and your family!

You guys rock!  ;D

(the other good thing is now I know how to post pictures!!!)  :D

Tenpoint5

LumpyDVC

Glad you liked it Ross.

Also just in case you didn't notice, most of everything there is made locally
in Alberta. Tofield, Edmonton, St. Albert, Peace River (Guy).

Merry Christmas!

Kris aka LumpyDVC

P.S. I was born and raised in Edmonton.

-= Lumpy # 2 =-

kinyo

Also, thank very much to 10.5 & CRG who made this Christmas exchange possible.

It is a lot of fun!!!

Kinyo