No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

SouthernSmoked

Awesome Exchange so far this Holiday Season...

Merry Christmas everyone!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

BuyLowSellHigh

I agree -- the gifts area all incredible.  It really shows what the community here is all about.

Merry Christams, everyone !
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Tenpoint5

All the great gifts everyone else is giving is going to make the gift I sent look pretty lame
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smoker pete

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 14, 2010, 06:20:43 AM
All the great gifts everyone else is giving is going to make the gift I sent look pretty lame

I doubt that 10.5 but there is no such thing as a 'lame' gift.  It's all about the joys of giving and sharing ...  :)

I for one really enjoyed sharing some of the local flavors and receiving Texas flavors and spices from CRG.

Since Ripon, CA is the Amond Capital of the World I sent off spices and an assortment of Amonds ... (when they're on the trees they're called 'Almonds' but after harvesting they become 'Amonds' cause the harvesting process uses a machine to "shake the 'hell', "L", out of them to knock them off the trees)  ;D ;D

Besides, the selfless work you are doing with the Bradley Smoker Forum Members Newsletter, the Forum Members Christmas Exchange, sharing your wisdom and recipes, and spending quality time with your children speaks for itself.  Everyone will agree with me when I say "Thank you for your efforts and time".  Now go grab a beer and smoke something!!!  ;D ;D

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

jiggerjams

classicrockgriller

Quote from: smoker pete on December 14, 2010, 07:53:05 AM

I doubt that 10.5 but there is no such thing as a 'lame' gift.  It's all about the joys of giving and sharing ...  :)

I for one really enjoyed sharing some of the local flavors and receiving Texas flavors and spices from CRG.

Since Ripon, CA is the Amond Capital of the World I sent off spices and an assortment of Amonds ... (when they're on the trees they're called 'Almonds' but after harvesting they become 'Amonds' cause the harvesting process uses a machine to "shake the 'hell', "L", out of them to knock them off the trees)  ;D ;D

Besides, the selfless work you are doing with the Bradley Smoker Forum Members Newsletter, the Forum Members Christmas Exchange, sharing your wisdom and recipes, and spending quality time with your children speaks for itself.  Everyone will agree with me when I say "Thank you for your efforts and time".  Now go grab a beer and smoke something!!!  ;D ;D

Quote from: jiggerjams on December 14, 2010, 08:07:17 AM
Amen!!

He is SPECIAL! ;D ........ We'll keep Him!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 14, 2010, 08:26:13 AM

Amen!!

Yeah Special Ed!!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

iceman

Yep, Chris is special alright!  :D  ;) I feel a joke coming on  ::)  ;D
No really, thanks for all you've done my friend.
Have a great holiday.
Pat and Ann

TestRocket

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 14, 2010, 08:31:16 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 14, 2010, 08:26:13 AM

Amen!!

Yeah Special Ed!!

I wouldn't go to far here people he keeps his house just above freezing (65 degs) and won't let them kids put on any cloths to keep warm. Haha!  ;)

Sailor

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Tenpoint5

This is a Christmas gift thread it aint about me. Somebody post something about Christmas gifts

OU812

TestRocket

Sorry, Merry Christmas everybody and I got a Christmas card from one of you out there! Thank you!  ;D

seemore

Hey, Kevin!  Glad you got your gifts!  Hope you enjoy them!  It is always fun shopping for the Xmas exchange - yes, this is MRS Seemore, not Mr Seemore, typing.....  ;)
You would have got the package earlier, but we were waiting for the arrival of the little javelina!  As you can see, the little dude is just too cute to riddle with bullet holes!  Shame on 10.5 for even thinking that!
As for the bags?  We save them, because they make great dog doo-doo picker-uppers when we are camping!  Now you can think of that EVERY time you pick up a Target bag....... :-[
Happy Holidays!!!