2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I am refreshing my lists and I have the following that have not received their gift as of yet or have not made a post stating that they have received it with or without pictures. If I have missed a post and you have received your gift please let me know. Here's what I know about the remaining gifts:

Tenpoint5

Classsicrockgriller - Have Tracking number that says it needs to be posted

Mikeradio -

Camoghost - Gift is ordered and on back order but will be delivered before Dec 23rd

g - Gift was shipped late (8th) should be delivered and needs to be posted

huckabery3 - Believe the tracking number says it has been picked up and needs to be posted

Jimbo -

Baby Hewi - Gift has been sent no tracking number should be there by now needs to be posted

JiggerJams - Tracking number says it should be there possibly today

Kynola -

Pikeman - Believe the tracking number says it has been picked up and needs to be posted

If you are the sender of the gift and have information about your gift. Please send me a PM so I can update my records and make sure all of the folks that sent gifts also receive gifts. Thanks I will update this this as I receive info.

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Sailor

UMMMMMM.......On Dec 6 I posted the box and the gifts that Jimbo sent http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=19173.75  I think you may have over looked it.  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Tenpoint5

Sorry about that Sailor I know you received your gift from Jimbo but Jimbo has not received his gift as of yet.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Sailor

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Tenpoint5

schneep

I know Huckaberry received his, as I have received a PM from him.
Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: schneep on December 17, 2010, 10:00:54 AM
I know Huckaberry received his, as I have received a PM from him.

OK I will cross him off the list

Tenpoint5

I am refreshing my lists and I have the following that have not received their gift as of yet or have not made a post stating that they have received it with or without pictures. If I have missed a post and you have received your gift please let me know. Here's what I know about the remaining gifts:

Tenpoint5

Classsicrockgriller - Have Tracking number that says it needs to be posted

Mikeradio -

Camoghost - Gift is ordered and on back order but will be delivered before Dec 23rd

g - Gift was shipped late (8th) should be delivered and needs to be posted

huckabery3 - Believe the tracking number says it has been picked up and needs to be posted Received and not posted

Jimbo - Received and posted

Baby Hewi - Gift has been sent no tracking number should be there by now needs to be posted

JiggerJams - Tracking number says it should be there possibly today

Kynola - In route via Priority Mail

Pikeman - Believe the tracking number says it has been picked up and needs to be posted

If you are the sender of the gift and have information about your gift. Please send me a PM so I can update my records and make sure all of the folks that sent gifts also receive gifts. Thanks I will update this this as I receive info.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Jimbo on December 02, 2010, 06:46:56 AM
I got my package from Smoker Pete earlier this week.  Thank you!  Its been crazy busy here I'll post a picture of my haul this weekend.

Thanks for pointing this out to me Smoker Pete. It was on page 2 reply number 19

jiggerjams

Well you can scratch me off the list. I was home just long enough to sign for a box and then off to work I went. I will definitely be opening up my box from Calgary as soon as I get home.

A box to open and starter to play with. Tonight has no option but to be good times for me. Alright!!

Jiggerjams

Tenpoint5

Caneyscud

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 17, 2010, 09:13:37 AM
Very nice gifts this year.

Caney

Thats a nice size tree rat
He does live next to a bbq joint AND a Mickey D's.  I'd hate to have to check his cholesterol!  What you don't see in this pic of the hawk, is that the hawk was dining on tree rat.  Don't know if it was the same one or not! 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

TestRocket

Thanks for the update Tenpoint5 I was wondering this morning how many gifts have yet to arrive. I do hope its 100% very soon for those still waiting! And again, Thank You!       ;D