2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

Hey 10.5 I don't remember seeing photos of your gift.  You holding out on us?  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

KyNola

It would seem that my "Secret Santa" would be none other than Ray, better known as Rdevous on the forum.  Thanks so much Ray!  The items you sent are very special.

I'll post the pics later guys.

rdevous

Quote from: KyNola on December 22, 2010, 08:32:07 AM
It would seem that my "Secret Santa" would be none other than Ray, better known as Rdevous on the forum.  Thanks so much Ray!  The items you sent are very special.

I'll post the pics later guys.

Guilty as charged your Honor!!!  When you have time post the web page address for the BBQ and hot sauces.  I meant to write it down before mailing the box out but forgot.

If anyone ever has the chance to visit the Marine Corps Museum in Quantico, VA...DO IT.  I'm a Navy Vietnam vet and I truly enjoyed it.  It's just off of Interstate 95 at the Quantico exit.  Just follow the signs to it.  Free parking and Museum admission.  The food at the Tun Tavern in the Museum was good.  For more information on the Museum go to: http://www.usmcmuseum.org/.

To all the Marines here....OOH- RAH  Semper FI

To all Veterans...thank you and Merry Christmas,
Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

mikeradio

Hey Ray I think George is Special Forces, you better be carefull  ;D

TestRocket

To all the Marines here....OOH- RAH  Semper FI

To all Veterans...thank you and Merry Christmas,
Ray   

I'll second that!  ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: iceman on December 22, 2010, 06:23:01 AM
Glad the box made it CRG. I think you'll enjoy the sauce. For the rest of you folks out there, the gift exchange rocks because of people with big hearts like yours. THANKYOU!!!

Pat, Thanks Again ........... I will enjoy everything you sent. Sauce included.

huckaberry3

Got mine sorry for not posting yet but sent pm.  Been busy with Dr. issues.   

Thanks
Huck

camoghost

Well OK 10.5 you can take me off your list. I came home from work and found a box on the counter that showed up today. I just had to see what it was could wait till Christmas so I tore into the box and wow I think I got a really cool gift that I cant wait to try it smells great. The only thing is I don't know who sent it so 10.5 you will have to help me out. Pics coming in a minute.

camoghost

Here is what I got. WOW the whole box smells good 12 bottles of personalized BBQ. Cant wait to tell you all how good it is.

classicrockgriller

Chris sent it to Chris.

10.5 sent that to ya!

He's been worried sick that they had it back ordered AFTER he ordered it.

Congrats!

Tenpoint5

Chris I can tell you they had me wondering if they would get it to you on time as it ended up being back ordered. I figure you can regift some of the bottles if you so desire. I have tasted the sample bottle that they sent me. It is good. I'm glad you liked it.

For those that are trying to figure it out. I sent Camoghost 12 - 19oz bottles of Personalized Private Label BBQ Sauce.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Looks like we are winding down to another successful Christmas gift Exchange. Only a couple left to come in and that is great. This is truly one of the best forums. The friendship and generosity is above and beyond what you might expect from a forum. I have said it before and I am going to say it again, What is a forum, for the most part it is a bunch of people from here, there and everywhere that have a common interest. But this forum takes it to a higher level. You look at what has transpired this year. What with the smoke outs and the road trips like Nepas and a few others and the bartering and AND the generous passing on of unused items, you folks have taken it beyond just some faceless folks who like to smoke food and talk about it. This forum rocks all other forums in my eyes. So kudo's to all and everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.   
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

iceman

Like Q said. This forum is much more than just a forum. It's family  ;D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on December 22, 2010, 09:02:21 PM
Looks like we are winding down to another successful Christmas gift Exchange. Only a couple left to come in and that is great. This is truly one of the best forums. The friendship and generosity is above and beyond what you might expect from a forum. I have said it before and I am going to say it again, What is a forum, for the most part it is a bunch of people from here, there and everywhere that have a common interest. But this forum takes it to a higher level. You look at what has transpired this year. What with the smoke outs and the road trips like Nepas and a few others and the bartering and AND the generous passing on of unused items, you folks have taken it beyond just some faceless folks who like to smoke food and talk about it. This forum rocks all other forums in my eyes. So kudo's to all and everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  

You said it all!

When I found this place it was just like going Home. Nice!

Merry Christmas Q!

Quarlow

Merry Christmas Sonny and thanks for being a good friend. And I have to agree with Iceman, this is a family.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.