2011 Forum Members Christmas Exchange "I GOT IT!!" Gift Sharing Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, November 23, 2010, 01:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeradio

"I GOT IT!!"  I just heard from work that a package arrived this afternoon.
I will post pics tomorrow when I get into work.

So with me getting mine looks like it wraps up the Great Christmas Exchange

Thank you  10.5 and CRG for all your work.

TestRocket

Congrats and Merry Christmas to all! This was my first Christmas Exchange and I loved it! I'm so happy to see everyone got their gifts! You people are the best! Be safe and hug your loved ones, extra tight! Best wishes for 2011!

Morgan

classicrockgriller

With you I think that makes 100% received.

There are a few that haven't posted their gift.

camoghost

Quote from: camoghost on December 22, 2010, 05:59:51 PM
Here is what I got. WOW the whole box smells good 12 bottles of personalized BBQ. Cant wait to tell you all how good it is.

Ended up trying it on some burgers last night and on chicken tonight and this it some pretty good sauce. thanks allot 10.5 it will go to good use.

Shasta bob

Thanks 10.5 without you this exchange would not of been possible. its was my first exchange here and i 'm looking for gifts for next year allready. thanks again  and Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

camoghost

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. I wish you all and your family and your friends all a safe wonderfull holiday.
I would also like to ask all of you to extend a prayer to all your troops and there families.  wishing all of you the best and a safe end to a nother year.

OU812

Quote from: camoghost on December 23, 2010, 05:32:44 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. I wish you all and your family and your friends all a safe wonderfull holiday.
I would also like to ask all of you to extend a prayer to all your troops and there families.  wishing all of you the best and a safe end to a nother year.

Ditto.

Got some close ones over there too.

GusRobin

I think there is one more gift that has not yet been delivered. (not me, I got mine and my person got theirs)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TestRocket

mikeradio

Heres a picture of the wonderful gifts I received

I love the jelly's they are Chokecherry and Saskatoon, they remind me of my Grandfather when I was younger.
When we would visit them in Edmonton I would always help him pick Chokecherries and Saskatoon berry's.  He didn't make
jelly out of them he made wine  ;D  Once I was older, I enjoyed many a bottle of his wine, it was really good.

Thank you very much for everything, cant wait to try it all.

Merry Christmas

DTAggie

g

Merry Christmas to all
I got mine a while back & finally have some downtime to enjoy.
thanks Lumpy for the horseradish, Chile sauce, mustard, Bradley cure, cajun spice, crab boil, mustard. My wife has already used some & it was delicious. I will post pics as soon as I find the camera.

great exchange thanks 10.5

G

Tenpoint5

Quote from: GusRobin on December 24, 2010, 06:42:41 AM
I think there is one more gift that has not yet been delivered. (not me, I got mine and my person got theirs)
Yes it has

It is now semi officially game over there is only one that has not acknowledged having received their gift. Baby Hewi if your looking around please tells us if you got it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

BuyLowSellHigh

Wow!  This has been incredible.  It's amazing what can happen within a community like the one here in this forum.

A very special thanks to Tenpoint5 and CRG.  This never would have happened without both of you.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

Quarlow

I was just wondering if we know who came up with this idea. Was it Ten.point five.

This is being posted from my wifes new Nintendo DSI XL. Ain`t technology something grand.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.