generator power cables...wtf

Started by howlin, December 07, 2010, 09:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howlin

thanks for all the help guys(the headsup about the about the cables was something id never figure out on my own)wss also thanks you as now they know about there stock a little better.an update to this delema is that wss dug around and found one proper generator left and i have it now.Built my cold smoke box this weekend and connected it to my smoker,fired it up and it works.....beautifully.im a happy man now.thanks again.good forums by the way ,i can see myself being a regular. ;D
if cows didn't taste so good ,they would be extinct

classicrockgriller

Quote from: howlin on December 14, 2010, 10:19:38 AM
thanks for all the help guys(the headsup about the about the cables was something id never figure out on my own)wss also thanks you as now they know about there stock a little better.an update to this delema is that wss dug around and found one proper generator left and i have it now.Built my cold smoke box this weekend and connected it to my smoker,fired it up and it works.....beautifully.im a happy man now.thanks again.good forums by the way ,i can see myself being a regular. ;D

Hope to see some Pics from a Happy Smoker soon.

Hats off to Bradley and wss for jumping on the problem quick.

Sailor

I know it is sometimes very frustrating when you are all geared up to do something and somethings happens and you can't get it done.  One thing that I have learned on this forum is that if the Bradley has a problem someone here will be able to figure it out and get you on the way or Brian will get involved as well as Bradley's customer service.  One may not be able to do the smoke that was planned for that day but it will get sorted out.  For Brian to get involved in this matter and get to the bottom of it when it would have been so easy to turn a blind eye just speaks volumes to the integrity that this company has.  This just proves that a man's handshake is as good as his word and this is the way that all companies should be operated.

My hat is off to Brian, Bradley and the staff!

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

beefmann

Howlin, sorry to hear of the issue  with your  new smoker.  and just call bradley and they will take care of you and enjoy, this is nothing  more then a boo boo of puting  the wrong generator in the right box,

Brian  and the  Bradley  team will take care of there owners and members