Testing is over with... sending Prototype

Started by Oldman, July 30, 2005, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

jaeger

Looks great Olds! I can't wait for the modification. Now if we could add just a little more temp...[;)]

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Looks great Olds! I can't wait for the modification. Now if we could add just a little more temp...[;)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I will give that some thought. However, not before I get done with part two.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Arcs_n_Sparks

car54

mrdennisg

Oldman,
 just got back from the shop with an ok on my schematic which includes my fan ..... Working on final now so many questions about your project which looks great by the way.....

so is the fan open inside (no shroud) ?  how did the wireing go ? Did you use a fuse,limit switch or something????
(Thinking Outloud)[?]
Very interested.....  Does the air turbulance do anything to the ashes on the burn plate ???   I'm thinking the ashes may get airborn.  I plan on doing a mock up on mine with a plexiglass front to see where in install my fan high or low,  maybe needing to use a deflector to keeep air off ashes. Also my intake will be in the door and will direct airflow so I need to see where the air goes and how the ashes react to heat rise, air intake, and all air circulation.

[8D][8D]

Name my Smoker!!!!
http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=605&whichpage=3

mrdennisg

Hey just reread your post and was wondering if you put a heat sink like on a computer cpu to remove heat ?? would that work??

[?] would look cool too with fan on back...

Name my Smoker!!!!
http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=605&whichpage=3

Oldman

car54

Olds,

You're teasing us again. Your like the old batman series. "Tune in to the same bat channel and the same bat time", or something like that. Tinkering is good. I'm with you.

Brad

Phone Guy

car54

A question for Olds,

How much will the fan add to the depth of the Bradley? I have mine in an enclosure and if I have to make modifications to it I want to be ready.

Thanks, Brad

fstubbsjr

Hey Oldman, can this thing work with a Raptor?  Or are there any plans to make it work with one.  I mean think about it, having higher temps with control would be the ultimate.

Frank Stubbs

nsxbill

fstubbsjr

I control both my SS Bradley Smokers with the Procm4/Raptor combination, and I fully intend on putting a fan in both of my smokers.  All it does is stir the internal temp to keep the temps more constant.  It eliminates the need to rotate shelves and everything cooks at the same temp irregardless of cabinet placement.

The Raptor just keeps controlling the heat when it needs to.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Oldman