I might Need A Place To Stay (for awhile)

Started by classicrockgriller, December 21, 2010, 12:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Remember the movie "A Christmas Story(You'll shoot your eye out kid) where the little brother is hiding and crying underneath the kitchen sink, Mom asks him why he's crying and Randy says "Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie".

Well, in the Bradley version of "A Christmas Story"........

"Wifey's gonna kill Sonny".  ;D ;D ;D

Sailor

I would call him but I am afraid that she has the phones tapped and I don't think I want to be an accessory.  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

squirtthecat

ArnieM

C'mon Sonny - we need a reply.  They have WiFi in hospitals.  Unless, of course you're still running.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: Sailor on December 22, 2010, 07:24:23 AM
I would call him but I am afraid that she has the phones tapped and I don't think I want to be an accessory.  ;D

I don't know about you but I'm taking the fifth.

My bad - wrong fifth!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Sailor

Sailor

I like to celebrate the 4th on the 3rd with a fifth.   ;D

ronbeaux

Sonny must be nibbling on sponge cake, watching those tourists bake, at his new exiled spot in Mexico.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

jiggerjams

Guys I think the first step is we have to go down and quarantine the fridge, stand guard and continually take samples of the scene to until we can positively and collectively determine if this is a crime scene or not. This is not going to be any show up, getter done, and get out investigation, this has to be a "slow rolling" process. The investigation will be done when it's done. One person's tastes might identify an important clue to the investigation that anothers tastes might not have been able to identify, so with that said I think the more that show up the less stupider (and less hungry) we all will be.

Last one there goes hungry!!

classicrockgriller

You Guys are FUNNY! I love it.

And NOW the rest of the Story:

She had a connecting flight in Memphis, Tn and something happen to the plane.

They had to bring in a plane from Nashville and she finally got boarded at 10:30

and got home from Houston around 2 in the Morning.

I had two butts, two racks of Baby Backs, 2 pkg of Chicken Thigh Fajitas and two

double pkg of pork tenderloin in the other fridge and took that out. I moved as much

stuff as I could from main fridge to that fridge and put the fresh meat in the main fridge.

So all that was left was the 22 lbs of belly (curing), one crisper of smoked cheese and a

10lb package of snack sticks. After 3 times being ask "What's This?" and passing along my

explanations of what was going on in the fridge, She Bought it! ;D

The Man Cave: (That thing was a disaster) ...

Son and I ran to town and got something to eat. I ran inside Wally World and bought 6

LARGE plastic Boxes and locking lids and came home and threw a bunch of assorted stuff

in the boxes and stacked them in a corner. Moved some stuff around and swept and mopped.

Back deck was half done so I just moved some more stuff around and told her I was waiting for

her approval to finish. ;D

So all is good in Mudville. It was good to have her Home and can't wait till she leaves again.

classicrockgriller

Gotta GO! She just screamed! She looked inside the other Fridge!

YIKES!

SouthernSmoked

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 22, 2010, 10:27:12 AM

YIKES!

:D ;D :D That's just too funny! ;D ;D
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

TestRocket

Sailor

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 22, 2010, 10:27:12 AM

YIKES!
Now that there is just FUNNY, I don't care who you are.