Started by w3bcy, August 01, 2005, 10:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

w3bcy
Greetings and welcome.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arcs_n_sparks</i>
<br />

Arcs_n_Sparks (spark gap transmitters anyone?)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">After my 13mw tesla bit me, I hate sparks.[:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

w3bcy

Ham turned out great. Lost some packets due to inferior psk 31 on the 746 Pro. (oops-wrong room)

Really, ham was very good. Just a mild apple smoke flavor. Family loved it.

Slowly working up my courage to do some baby back ribs. Maybe this weekend. Wife loves a dry rub, no wet BBQ sauce. I have done these on my regular gas grill, indirect heat as low as I can get it, but I think they are still over cooked. The BS should allow me the lower and slower cooking that ribs need. Not to mention the smoke flavor.

I have spent much time on this forum looking at other folk's ideas for ribs. I think it's time to give them a try.

Any last minute suggestions? Will probably be doing 3 racks-maybe 5-6 lbs? Haven't bought the ribs yet. Will go to Sam's or Costco.

W3BCY
Barney

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, Barney!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA